Safety class | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Safety class

Kebo

I'm your huckleberry
Club Member
Reaction score
I really like Moehrig, Grant, and Cisco. I just don’t think my Dawgs are getting enough love. Richard Lecounte is a bit small, but he will stick his face mask in there and tackle.
I think his motorcycle accident has scared people away from touting his ability. What he does so well is read and diagnose. When he sees it, it’s like he is shot from a cannon, great acceleration to make a play on the ball. Mark Webb was stuck behind better players, but he has the tools to be good. He has good size and speed. He just lacks experience.

I really like Moehrig, Grant, and Cisco. I just don’t think my Dawgs are getting enough love. Richard Lecounte is a bit small, but he will stick his face mask in there and tackle.
I think his motorcycle accident has scared people away from touting his ability. What he does so well is read and diagnose. When he sees it, it’s like he is shot from a cannon, great acceleration to make a play on the ball. Mark Webb was stuck behind better players, but he has the tools to be good. He has good size and speed. He just lacks experience.
Lecounte is under 200 and ran a 4.78
Hard to fit him in today's NFL.
This class of FS and SS is solid.. no one really jumps off the tape as a game changer and someone qbs will have to account for pre play.

He hurt his foot in the accident. He played faster than that. Hopefully it is a temporary lack of speed and not permanent.

Holland is another I would add. I think he could end up being the best safety from this class. Lots of interceptions on his resume.

Then there's JOK, the man without a clear position. I don't know if there's a more explosive defensive player in this draft.

I think Jamar Johnson from Indiana is being underrated by some.

I also think Elijah Molden could be a Honey badger type S but many have him as a slot/nickel CB.

Moehrig is clearly top of this class and I like Grant a lot.
In that sense, Molden could be the best fit for Miami among the safeties.

Needham had some nice games for Miami and definitely showed improvement over the previous year, but the nickel is one area that the Dolphins could improve.

Coleman could help and Iggy might see action as well, but Grier/Flores love versatility and Molden could add that.

Back
Top Bottom