Sage is better | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sage is better

Fisticuff

hm mmm, peanut butter and crack sandwich
Reaction score
It's funny, Miami traded for Sage saying he has a huge upside to him. So in 2004, they sign some jackass name AJ Feely, who only completed like 55% of his passes, and had a wonderful 73 QB rating 2 years ago...

Sage has much more promise then Feely, but nah... We'll sign some loser.

Doesn't it upset anyone, that the asking price for Henson was a conditional 2005 3rd, and Feely is a conditional 2005 2nd? Maybe someone should slam my head into a car door, so I can understand why anyone is happy about this idiotic move.

Anyone who believes this is a good move is clueless. You're probably the same people who thought keeping DW was good, and Marino wasn't a figurehead.

WORST MOVE EVER.

I'm pissed as well, but Feely may be better than Fiedler, so as long as we are winning games, I could care less who is QB.

How can u say Sage is better when you have never seen the man play more than 5 snaps in a regular season game? let alone get a START?!?!?!

He could be better but we may never know...

Originally posted by TerryTate
How can u say Sage is better when you have never seen the man play more than 5 snaps in a regular season game? let alone get a START?!?!?!

He could be better but we may never know...

Well, not giving up a 2nd round pick is good enough for me. That alone makes him better.

Originally posted by Fisticuff
It's funny, Miami traded for Sage saying he has a huge upside to him. So in 2004, they sign some jackass name AJ Feely, who only completed like 55% of his passes, and had a wonderful 73 QB rating 2 years ago...

Doesn't it upset anyone, that the asking price for Henson was a conditional 2005 3rd, and Feely is a conditional 2005 2nd? Maybe someone should slam my head into a car door, so I can understand why anyone is happy about this idiotic move.

Anyone who believes this is a good move is clueless. You're probably the same people who thought keeping DW was good, and Marino wasn't a figurehead.

WORST MOVE EVER.

"Some jackass named feeley"

that means you've never seen him play so STFU

Re: Re: Sage is better

Originally posted by BcukWestDuce

:chuckle:

My god we could get the same play from sage and a better arm if we resign sage and i would have rather spent our 2005 on Henson who has the freaking tools to be a good QB unlike AJ who has a worst arm then Jay fielder yeah he does worst arm then Jay fielder i bet AJ couldnt throw a ball more then 30 yard what a joke this team and our settling for crappy qb's is a joke. Imma call 560 as soon as they start the dolphins talk. what 506 QAM number again??!?

Re: Re: Sage is better

Originally posted by BcukWestDuce

Yes, I saw him play against the Giants, when he had nothing but an INT, and against Dallas when he had 1 TD and 2 INT.

I've seen him, I know he sucks.

954-567-0560?? its sad i still remember that, i listened to that station too too much, ive been out of the area for 2 years now :lol:

I agree with the guy who posted this thread!!! Well sorta, I can't say for sure that Sage is better than Feely, but for 1. He can't be any worse, and 2. Why the hell not find out if he is or not???? The thing a lot of people seem to like about Feeley is that he has a big arm, well nearly ALL the camp reports were saying that Sage had the best arm of them all, but yet everyone is against even giving Sage a shot. He's also performed very well in presason every year since being here, and he has a few years under his belt of learning the system. Jesus Christ, we give up a high second rounder for a nobody 3rd stringer with so called "upside" that now we supposedly gotta wait to "give him time" when we already had a guy with good potential who already knew what the hell he was doing on the roster........Make any sense????

chambers84 said:
I'm pissed as well, but Feely may be better than Fiedler, so as long as we are winning games, I could care less who is QB.
but we arent winning games

Fisticuff said:

WORST MOVE EVER.

Who pissed on your muffin?

Fisticuff said:

WORST MOVE EVER.

Nice, well thought out post filled with plenty of facts to back up your opinion..... :shakeno: :shakeno:

You'd have more credibility if you could spell the name of the player you're slamming.

WORST POST EVER

Back
Top Bottom