Sage is better | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sage is better

Fisticuff said:
It's funny, Miami traded for Sage saying he has a huge upside to him. So in 2004, they sign some jackass name AJ Feely, who only completed like 55% of his passes, and had a wonderful 73 QB rating 2 years ago...

Sage has much more promise then Feely, but nah... We'll sign some loser.

Doesn't it upset anyone, that the asking price for Henson was a conditional 2005 3rd, and Feely is a conditional 2005 2nd? Maybe someone should slam my head into a car door, so I can understand why anyone is happy about this idiotic move.

Anyone who believes this is a good move is clueless. You're probably the same people who thought keeping DW was good, and Marino wasn't a figurehead.

WORST MOVE EVER.
You know what's funny and upsetting? Dumbass posts like this. Do you think if Sage was better he'd be playing right now. Idiotic post. Feeley was named starter over Fiedler because his passing skills were obviously better. The problem is the offensive line is only now starting to protect. If you think Sage would hold up better than a deer in headlights, then you know nothing of football. These people's careers are hinging on these decisions, don't you think they'll play the better QB?

I'm so sick of this bull. Why in the blue hell would anyone pass judgement on AJ under the circumstances he is in. Does anyone really think he is supposed to come in and be the savior with this crap offensive line and no running game. The kid threw 3 td's in the 1st qtr. and had no idea what to do after that because lack of a running game. There is no qb in the history of the NFL that would look good behind this line.

You guys that would like to see Rosenfels start; remember there's an old saying that the most popular guy on the team is the back-up QB. In my own humble opinion if Sage looked competent in practice he would be given a chance to start. The truth is I don't care anymore who starts at ANY position this year. Once it became evident that we weren't going to even come close to resembling a good team,all that became a non-issue for me. I'm just hoping for a win or two so I'll have something to cheer about.

Fisticuff said:
It's funny, Miami traded for Sage saying he has a huge upside to him. So in 2004, they sign some jackass name AJ Feely, who only completed like 55% of his passes, and had a wonderful 73 QB rating 2 years ago...

Sage has much more promise then Feely, but nah... We'll sign some loser.

Doesn't it upset anyone, that the asking price for Henson was a conditional 2005 3rd, and Feely is a conditional 2005 2nd? Maybe someone should slam my head into a car door, so I can understand why anyone is happy about this idiotic move.

Anyone who believes this is a good move is clueless. You're probably the same people who thought keeping DW was good, and Marino wasn't a figurehead.

WORST MOVE EVER.
Wow you really need to calm down dude, cause like it or not, AJ with more time, is gonna be good. the kid has got what a qb needs; arm, precision, fire and leadership. I did not like him in the beginning, I hated it when we gave up a second for him, but now I really believe that he's gonna be good.....and please do not compare him with Sage, not even close.

Sage at practice

I heard from a very reliable source that last wed. when Sage took snaps instead of Aj, the ball never hit the ground once. A 100% completion day, not one bad throw, not one dropped ball.

Now, I know this was just practice, but no incompletions is a pretty good day.

AJ plays because he in under contract ($4,000,000) and Sage is a FA next and possibly gone. Who would you play?

Back
Top Bottom