Salguero-Chris Chambers to remain with Dolphins | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Salguero-Chris Chambers to remain with Dolphins

Nope definitely a Dolphins fan, just looking to make a couple extra Phin bucks is all. If you folks are so sure of what you speak then why not put your money where your mouth is? Heck it's not even real money!
Because I really don't know what fin bucks are. What are they? I'll take a bet for fun. 11tds is a lot but I said I'd be happy with that. Cam's offense likes to spread the love around though. I'll take a bet with 900 yds and 10 tds. Hell it's not real money!

Because I really don't know what fin bucks are. What are they? I'll take a bet for fun. 11tds is a lot but I said I'd be happy with that. Cam's offense likes to spread the love around though. I'll take a bet with 900 yds and 10 tds. Hell it's not real money!

There just fake dollars you get for posting, betting seems like a good use for them!

What do you want 5000 or 10,000 bet? Also I'll let you off the hook if Chambers get's traded to make it more sporting :lol:

Chambers has been to the Pro Bowl for flips sake! He got there by playing well and not by default. If he wants to go back there he will step it up. I do say though hes history after this season if he doesnt put up some numbers. McMike has gone and Chambers will be the next big name on O to go but hes got 1 season to show hes a No1 WR.

There is another factor to consider.After an all pro year CC had a mediocre season and his stock has gone way down.

Perhaps there was not much interest in trading for him and the FO believes they can get more for him after another productive season under Cams direction.

Chambers has another year. Moving him to slot is not going to happen much though, that is just well wishers wishing. He will be expected to make big plays and not drop too many balls, cus that is what he gets paid the big bucks for. Daunte Culpepper is gone IMO. The mere fact that Cam has said nothing about DC's leadership abilities (a key cog for Cam), and Trent Green talk, whether we sign him or not, spells DC's release sooner or later. Cam will not take the Saban move and go with it when it looks chancy going into the start of the season, and then we go 1-5.

Chambers has another year. Moving him to slot is not going to happen much though, that is just well wishers wishing. He will be expected to make big plays and not drop too many balls, cus that is what he gets paid the big bucks for. Daunte Culpepper is gone IMO. The mere fact that Cam has said nothing about DC's leadership abilities (a key cog for Cam), and Trent Green talk, whether we sign him or not, spells DC's release sooner or later. Cam will not take the Saban move and go with it when it looks chancy going into the start of the season, and then we go 1-5.

of we go 1-5, it will be the SAME reason as last year...no friggen 0-line.

of we go 1-5, it will be the SAME reason as last year...no friggen 0-line.

In a sense I pity the QB who has to start the season with what amounts to a new OL,new HC and several new players on offense .Its going to take some time to gell.

If its Daunte we could see a repeat of last year and his confidence would be totally eroded and it could finish his career.

I would rather see a mobile QB like Lemon start under those circumstances.Even if he loses there would not be that much pressure on him.

Why would he say anything about Culpepper's leadership abilities when the only time he has seen Daunte is in the training room and not on the field.

There is another factor to consider.After an all pro year CC had a mediocre season and his stock has gone way down.

Perhaps there was not much interest in trading for him and the FO believes they can get more for him after another productive season under Cams direction.
I think that is very likely. It's not hard to imagine how a 3rd party could see Chambers career and not be overly impressed. Every year the "potential" factor becomes less relevant.

Back
Top Bottom