Salguero-Chris Chambers to remain with Dolphins | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Salguero-Chris Chambers to remain with Dolphins

woah big shocker here............

you guys can keep crying about his 8 drops last season but i know for a fact you'd trade him for a guy with more drops in a heartbeat. I don't see why CC gets all the criticism when Marty Booker and Randy McMichael have always had drop probs and they fumble.

Wow!!!! I knew he was making some loot, but $7.9 million?????
Why does this happen to us? No wonder we've sucked for so long.
We pay "decent" players tons of jack.

Anyways this entire debate is POINTLESS. Miami finally has an offensive background coach who will be calling plays. So either he puts up 1000 yards and people like bluehaze disappear or change their names (due to foot so far down throat it's coming out #2) or Chambers is cut next year.

I can assure you I wont be going anywhere :up:

Matter of fact care to place a friendly wager? 10,000 Fin bucks says Chambers doesn't break 1,000 Yards next season with the Phins.

Ive been saying this for awhile now, cut booker. Booker may have had a better year last year, but he's still very inconsistent. One of the reasons Chambers has been struggling is because Booker doesnt scare other teams enough to allow Chambers to be open. Bring in Donte Stallworth, Kelley Washington, or Randy Moss, and we'll see what CC can do with another threat lined up next to him, because he's never had that pleasure.

Matter of fact care to place a friendly wager? 10,000 Fin bucks says Chambers doesn't break 1,000 Yards next season with the Phins.

I'd take you up, but I have to see the final roster first. The rest of the receiving corp makes all the difference.

I'd take you up, but I have to see the final roster first. The rest of the receiving corp makes all the difference.

The bet is for VanDolphan since he seems so certain Chambers will be here next season and will break 1000 yards and make me run off and hide somewhere. I would like to see if he will put his money where his mouth is! :lol:

Besides I can't afford to pay more than 1 person if by some miracle I did happen to lose!

The bet is for VanDolphan since he seems so certain Chambers will be here next season and will break 1000 yards and make me run off and hide somewhere. I would like to see if he will put his money where his mouth is! :lol:

Besides I can't afford to pay more than 1 person if by some miracle I did happen to lose!

That's what I get for being rational :tantrum:

I would actually just be happy with 900 yards and 11TDs or more. Chambers is a TD machine!

And to fishypete regarding #1s not playing in the slot, Jeff Davidson, the new OC of the panthers said he plans to move Steve Smith around including the slot to get him in different coverages.

I would actually just be happy with 900 yards and 11TDs or more. Chambers is a TD machine!

And to fishypete regarding #1s not playing in the slot, Jeff Davidson, the new OC of the panthers said he plans to move Steve Smith around including the slot to get him in different coverages.

LOL that's a sucker bet man, if you want I will bet you the 5k I have to spare that Chambers won't get >900 Yards and >11TD's next season as a fin. Heck with it I'll bet ya 10k I should have that much to spare by the end of next season, I can't possibly lose both these bets :lol:

LOL that's a sucker bet man, if you want I will bet you the 5k I have to spare that Chambers won't get >900 Yards and >11TD's next season as a fin. Heck with it I'll bet ya 10k I should have that much to spare by the end of next season, I can't possibly lose both these bets :lol:
Nobody said i wanted to bet. If we get a gimpy Culpepp and ineffective green and Lemon doesn't pan out well nobody is going to do good on O.

I just said that would satisfy me. He's done it before. it's not a stretch. And yes Bluehaze, you are betting that a current member of our team is not going to do good. You sure you're not a Jets or Pats fan? :lol:

Chambers has shown enough that we need to give him 1 more season, with a decent QB and good OL, to see what he can do. Then if he doesn't show up next year he needs to go.

Nobody said i wanted to bet. If we get a gimpy Culpepp and ineffective green and Lemon doesn't pan out well nobody is going to do good on O.

I just said that would satisfy me. He's done it before. it's not a stretch. And yes Bluehaze, you are betting that a current member of our team is not going to do good. You sure you're not a Jets or Pats fan? :lol:

Nope definitely a Dolphins fan, just looking to make a couple extra Phin bucks is all. If you folks are so sure of what you speak then why not put your money where your mouth is? Heck it's not even real money!

Well let's see, the Patriots number 1 receiver was Reche Caldwell. The Chargers #1 receiver was Keenan McCardel. The Ravens had Derrick Mason who had a down year and they were still very good. Kansas City had Eddie Kennison as their number 1 and all of those teams were in the AFC playoffs. Chad Johnson, Randy Moss, Hines Ward and Jevon Walker were all home for the playoffs. Looks like elite WRs doesn't equal great success. How great was Musin Muhammed last year for the Super Bowl Bears? Not very good.
Just to let you know, Chad made the Probowl, in case you forgot...

Oh and Anquan Bolding made the Probowl his rookie year (1,300+ yds), with the worst Offense in the NFL in 2003. Arizona actually score 225 points that year (35 fewer points than Miami this year) and that did not stop Boldin from going over 1,000 yds...

And with 2 new quarterbacks like Jeff Blake and Josh McGown who combine for 57% completion, 18 TDs, 21 INTs, 3200+ yds, 6.1 YPA and a 70% QBR...

Chambers QB's this past year combined for 58% completion, 16 TDs, 19 INTs, 3,500+ yds, 6.1 YPA, and 71% QBR...

So why did CC not go to the Probowl like Anquan did? Maybe it was because CC had less than half the yards than Anquan did:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: ..

Thanks Ms. Cleo, and while you at it can you please tell us when the next asteroid is coming..

Back
Top Bottom