Salguero: Tannehill continues to struggle with tipped passes in practice | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Salguero: Tannehill continues to struggle with tipped passes in practice

I believe it will be fixed, because it is a correctable problem. How do you know it won't be?
It wasn't fixed with Henne. Dude is still staring everyone down and has a number of passes batted down.

TRUE because he is planning to retire by midseason. I mean what are these brain dead coaches thinking, he is going into his 2nd game of his rookie year, he should be playing perfect now with ZERO mistakes. Every pass should be a touchdown, with no exceptions, what do they think he is, HUMAN?? Fire all the coaches there is no excuse for this. What do you mean he already had a pass tipped in practice, they told him it was a problem so it should never happen again in his LIFE!!!
You just want to see something that resembles an NFL quarterback.

Lol at all the "I'm not worried it will get fixed" crowd... These were the same people saying the same thing about Henne.

His release is NOT something that's easily correctable... Especially at his age

Lol at all the "I'm not worried it will get fixed" crowd... These were the same people saying the same thing about Henne.

His release is NOT something that's easily correctable... Especially at his age

Too many 3 step drops, they need to mix it up with bootlegs and rollouts.

Back
Top Bottom