Salguero: The blame for the passing woes from 2 different angles | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Salguero: The blame for the passing woes from 2 different angles

Armando is manufacturing dissent here, and hes a piece of **** for doing so. He doesn't tell you is the lead in question each coach was given before their responses.

I dont think Ryan Tannehill's football IQ is good enough to run a fast tempo offense, I bet if we really try at this thing, we will see alot more boneheaded turnovers from Tannehill.

I don't see a lack of preparation or motivation. Did you think Knowshon wasn't motivated against the Pats when he was running through tackles? Where was your comment last week? Do the plays look like they would work if executed? They do to me.

This is a lack of execution which rests on the players.

That wasn't the point, the point was how to manage the team. Nothing wrong with a HC taking blame. Nothing wrong with any manager taking blame in both situations (deserved or not)

This season has barely started. We kicked the crap out of the Pats. So we lose one to a team who's fans are ten times better than ours and louder and everything else you want to add and now Joe is not a leader because he regrouped his troups?

yeah, this is simpleton league right here.

We lost because special teams flat out didn't do their jobs. Including the much loved Jarvis Landry. Ball bounces off helmet. I suppose Joe is at fault for that huh? But lets just cover up all the other crap with Joe sucks. got it. same ol same and dance.

Does Joe give you the feeling that he gives this team an advantage on game day?

Whatever "philosophy" you want to adapt...who is the LEADER? the outspoken one?...the ONE who when he speaks people take notice? The SPEED of the LEADER is and will always be the SPEED of the GROUP. Joe Philbin is no leader of men...neither is Tannehill...2 really important cogs to a team and their chemistry.

So are you in disagreement with the points that were made or are you blowing the article off because of who wrote it?

The problem existed last season and is clearly an issue still....GROW A PAIR JOE or please step aside

Joe Philbin is responsible for the overall attitude and swagger of his team....when your team believes in you execution and chemistry begins to gel and grow. Nothing has changed so far for this team.

It seems to always be a garbage post when you and the like either disagree or do not take the time to explain your difference of opinion.

Is there any chance at all you could combine all those thoughts into a single post? Because it's starting to remind me of a certain canned meat product.

Is there any chance at all you could combine all those thoughts into a single post? Because it's starting to remind me of a certain canned meat product.

So are you in disagreement with the points that were made or are you blowing the article off because of who wrote it?
The problem existed last season and is clearly an issue still....GROW A PAIR JOE or please step aside
Joe Philbin is responsible for the overall attitude and swagger of his team....when your team believes in you execution and chemistry begins to gel and grow. Nothing has changed so far for this team.
It seems to always be a garbage post when you and the like either disagree or do not take the time to explain your difference of opinion.

There you go

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------

I read that (some of it cause the formatting is awful) and the only thing I can think is that Armando is at it again. He's wants everyone to get their pitch forks out and start demanding everyone gets fired.

People wonder why fans in Miami don't support their teams...look no further than your beat writers and sports radio personalities. I'm betting Miami might be the only major city with more sports personalities on the local sports stations that hate the teams in Miami more than they support them. They've got more New York fans on the radio than Miami fans.

ehhh filler piece from mando...does anyone really expect the oc to call out his own players...coach speak just like it always is...from the hc to the oc etc...how is joe philbin responsible for what this teams biggest issue is right now on offense??? execution

one of these beat writers should ask the real question to lazor...when's the tempo coming???

right now it all comes down to execution...which is the players baby

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

Is it Sunday yet? I hope Tannehill lights it up to spare us a week of garbage posts, overreactions, and psychological analysis of coaches!

I read that (some of it cause the formatting is awful) and the only thing I can think is that Armando is at it again. He's wants everyone to get their pitch forks out and start demanding everyone gets fired.

People wonder why fans in Miami don't support their teams...look no further than your beat writers and sports radio personalities. I'm betting Miami might be the only major city with more sports personalities on the local sports stations that hate the teams in Miami more than they support them. They've got more New York fans on the radio than Miami fans.
You mean like he did with Jeff Ireland?? Some times people need to be fired.

ehhh filler piece from mando...does anyone really expect the oc to call out his own players...coach speak just like it always is...from the hc to the oc etc...how is joe philbin responsible for what this teams biggest issue is right now on offense??? execution

one of these beat writers should ask the real question to lazor...when's the tempo coming???

right now it all comes down to execution...which is the players baby

That is like asking "how is a GM responsible for the talent level??" That is pretty much exactly his job. How well a coach gets his team to execute is the coaches job. That is why and how you practice. That is how much detail is put into each practice. Execution is a direct reflection of the coach.

That is like asking "how is a GM responsible for the talent level??" That is pretty much exactly his job. How well a coach gets his team to execute is the coaches job. That is why and how you practice. That is how much detail is put into each practice. Execution is a direct reflection of the coach.

So the coordinators and players take no responsibility in your eyes. I guess we need to find a coach that can execute the plays for the players and coach offense, defense and special teams...as well as all the position coaches as well. That should save money.

Back
Top Bottom