Sam Adams is finally a Buffalo Bill!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sam Adams is finally a Buffalo Bill!!!!

gonzo1105

Practice Squad
Reaction score
http://espn.go.com/nfl/columns/clay...hn/1528369.html

Former Raiders defensive tackle Sam Adams agreed Sunday to a four-year deal with the Buffalo Bills,

Adams

The Bills added an anchor to the defense that could make their two-year investments in linebackers that much better. Financial terms of the deal were not available.

Adams had been negotiating exclusively with the Bills for the past three weeks, and this weekend was going to be critical in making the season. Bills general manager Tom Donahoe wanted to have a deal wrapped up by this weekend or he was going to move on to other linemen.

Adams wanted to have a deal wrapped up by the weekend or he was going to start talking to other teams, including the Ravens. Adams was a member of the Ravens Super Bowl team two years ago.

The deal came together Sunday when Adams agreed to an incentive-laden deal that rewards him for playing time and performance.

"Now, I'm going to work to be the player they want me to be,'' Adams said. "I think this move in signing me will help get this team to the Super Bowl.''

The Bills have had a great offseason in improving the defensive. Last year, their main free agent signing was middle linebacker London Fletcher. This year, they brought in Takeo Spikes and Jeff Posey to be the outside linebackers.

But not having a second huge defensive linemen would have allowed opponents to get guards and centers to get to the linebackers, signing Adams fixes that problem. He will play next to defensive tackle Pat Williams.

Williams and former Bill defensive tackle Ted Washington formed one of the better inside units in the NFL before the Bills let him move to Chicago.

Williams, Adams and Washington are close friends. In fact, Adams is considering living in Washington's home in Buffalo

Yeah, but Ricky will still run his ass over so..

:sleep:

i am NOT worried, think the games will be closer but I think we can pull off the wins

Right Since we owned you last year and have added

Jeff Posey
Takeo Spikes
Sam Adams
Izelle Reese
Marcus Jones

I wouldn't be worried if I was the Dolphins either
:drinker:

Ok if you call keeping it close losing then your I'll just say different...lol:)! Anyway if ricky can knock over 700lbs of Pat Williams and Sam Adams and not to mention Takeo and London then he deserves to be an MVP! Go Bills!

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
Right Since we owned you last year and have added

Jeff Posey
Takeo Spikes
Sam Adams
Izelle Reese
Marcus Jones

I wouldn't be worried if I was the Dolphins either
:drinker:

And the Fins owned the Bills the year before and added Ricky Williams what did that prove. It's all on the field.

say what you want bills fans... but just be afraid when the best RB in the league comes back this year in a new and improved form... (or so he says)

Originally posted by Dol_Fan5434
We ran over Adams in the Raiders game, Fletcher in the Bills game, and probably would have run over Takeo of we had the chance...

Ok now put them all on the field at the same time! Go Bills!

Originally posted by The Spaz
Ok now put them all on the field at the same time! Go Bills!

Sounds like it's gonna be a lot of defenders laying on their backs then. :evil:

Buffalo has gotten tougher. They'll be strong. Hopefully we'll be healthy enough to not hand Buffalo two more games this year.

"say what you want bills fans... but just be afraid when the best RB in the league comes back this year in a new and improved form... (or so he says)"

Yes Williams is good. Nobody is denying that, but do you really think he will have a BETTER season than last? Duplicating last year would be hard to do. What we are saying is that We have put in place some MAJOR upgrades to our defense to go along with are offense. Yes we lost Price but we are going to more of run oriented offense this year anyways and Josh Reed should be able to step in reasonably well. If I were a Phin fan I would be a little worried.

Back
Top Bottom