Sam Adams is finally a Buffalo Bill!!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sam Adams is finally a Buffalo Bill!!!!

By the way I hate to beat an often debated discussion a little more but.......

Sam Adams is very overrated.

Originally posted by Barbarian
Funny, after next year (depending on further contracts signed this offseason) Miami should have anywhere from 7-16 million available.

Bills will be about $15 million under going into FA next season

Miami will be a few million under going into FA next year.

I said next tweo years....

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Bills will be about $15 million under going into FA next season

Miami will be a few million under going into FA next year.

:shakeno:

Heh Barbarian it's true don't live in denial it's not good for your health...lol:)! Go Bills!

Players like Sam Adams will always be considered overated...

Why? Because he has been a merc most of his career.....

But you need Merc's like this if you plan on doing anything in the playoffs.....it's just a simple fact of NFL footballenomics....

and while Sam is a Merc...he is actually coming into a good situation....he is good friends with Pat Williams (and Ted Washingtonwho we hear rumors he will buy his house here in Buffalo)
and he actually signed a incentive laden 4 year contract where he realistically could play 3 years of it without having to restructure due to salary cap. He has found a home in Buffalo...

He has been on 2 superbowl teams....and he has been part of some of the best defenses of the last 5-6 years between the Ravens and Raiders......

Just what the doctor ordered for a young team like Buffalo.....and he is playing with some very good company with Spikes, Williams, Fletcher, Posey, Clements and WInfield.....

And we are not done yet.....the 23rd pick will probably net us a impact Defensive end like Haynes or Kelsay

Originally posted by The Spaz
Heh Barbarian it's true don't live in denial it's not good for your health...lol:)! Go Bills!

It's the truth if your definition of "a few" is somewhere in the neighborhood of 7-16 million (incentives and further player signings pending), otherwise clumps numbers regarding our SC #'s next year are way out in left field.

I don't doubt the Buffalo numbers though, and never questioned them.

Clump knows more about the cap then John Butler maybe you should listen to him

Hold on there Clumpy. Who are you free agents next year first of all?

The main FA's for Buffalo next year are Antoine Winfield(UFA), Marques Sullivan(RFA) i do believe and Pat Williams(UFA). That is why i said earlier Buffalo will have about 15 but will truly have about 7 if they resign everyone

winfield and sullivan..

pat has 2 years left..

next years FA will be a piece of cake.

Back
Top Bottom