Sam Adams is finally a Buffalo Bill!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sam Adams is finally a Buffalo Bill!!!!

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
I love having salary cap space :D

You sure need that cap spcace....

Originally posted by lordofgun
Not anymore we don't. And we still have MORE! :D

Better save some of the cap for youngster who contract will be in the next 1-2 years...

Ricky Williams vs Oakland

101 yds on 27 Carries (21 Carries against 8 man fronts)

5 Receptions for 39 Yards

He did have a good game then....

I dont necessarily seeing us holding down Ricky Williams to nothing (and it would be a great improvement over what we did last year....as we simply could not stop him.......

but if we could hold RW down to 100 yards of total offense I still think we would win.....

Also....the raiders dont have Takeo Spikes, London Fletcher, and James Posey patrolling behind Adams.....just something to consider....

Originally posted by minus
Better save some of the cap for youngster who contract will be in the next 1-2 years...

I believe we have 9-10 million in cap space for next year! Go Bills!

Originally posted by John from Hemet
He did have a good game then....

I dont necessarily seeing us holding down Ricky Williams to nothing (and it would be a great improvement over what we did last year....as we simply could not stop him.......

but if we could hold RW down to 100 yards of total offense I still think we would win.....

Also....the raiders dont have Takeo Spikes, London Fletcher, and James Posey patrolling behind Adams.....just something to consider....

I agree with most of what you said except remember that Oakland had one of the best (top 5 or 10) front 4's in the league last year with Adams, Parrella, Grant, & Bryant. And lets not forget that Romonowski, Barton and Harris were a pretty dang good LB corp as well. They easily had a top 5 "front-7" (their injured DB's were what hurt them the most)

I agree that Buffalo should have more success against Ricky this year, but assuming that Feidler stays healthy this time around, I doubt that teams will be able to just load up on him the way they did last year.

Originally posted by The Spaz
I believe we have 9-10 million in cap space for next year! Go Bills!

Funny, after next year (depending on further contracts signed this offseason) Miami should have anywhere from 7-16 million available.

Well....thats the beuty of it....Buffalo really wont need to....even if we just went with Schrobel (double digit sacks last 2 years) Adams, Williams, and Marcus Jones......that is still a pretty strong set of down linemen right there.....

That is not counting McKenzie we brought over from the Browns.....another experienced veteran......

We also have the 23rd pick in a year of quality defensive linemen.....there are 2 quality DE's that could very well fall to us....I think that will be our 1st round pick.....

Ricky Williams isn't the best running back in the league the best running back is Priest Holmes. And Buffalo for next year as of now has 15 million under the cap with only antoine winfield, marques sullivan, and trey teague as FA's that should take up about 6 million so we will have about 9

Priest may not even be in the top twenty after his injury. You just don't know that. Why do you think he hasn't signed a extension or reworked contract with the chiefs yet.

Back
Top Bottom