San Antonio Spurs Run To The Title..Go Spurs Go | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

San Antonio Spurs Run To The Title..Go Spurs Go

I think the Spurs are on cruise control until the playoffs. I think their past the stage of winning division championships and are focused on one thing and one thing only. I don't think their the favorites to win the West like they've been in the past but they are capable of beating the Suns and Mavs in the playoffs. IMO San Antonio is playing to win a championship, not a division title this year!

I agree..You cant really put money on what happens in the reg season vs. the playoffs.I'll never say Phoenix or Dallas will win it all.I'll wait for them to go out and do it first.Everybody knows they are good,but so are the Spurs and theyve been there before.If anybody can do it again I have faith in the Spurs.

Regular season is not the playoffs. Ask the colts and the chargers.

We used to be able to use that excuse, which of course we couldnt last year since Dallas went to the Finals.

F Dallas though, I can't stand that team. I'm with my Spurs all the way. Anyone but Dallas

I agree..You cant really put money on what happens in the reg season vs. the playoffs.I'll never say Phoenix or Dallas will win it all.I'll wait for them to go out and do it first.Everybody knows they are good,but so are the Spurs and theyve been there before.If anybody can do it again I have faith in the Spurs.

I guess I'm just used to us being #1 in the league. We're a spoiled fanbase aren't we? :wink:

It's nice though, considering the embarassment our Phins bring us every year

Anyways you guys ready to get smacked by Lakers again on Wednesday.

I guess I'm just used to us being #1 in the league. We're a spoiled fanbase aren't we? :wink:

It's nice though, considering the embarassment our Phins bring us every year

It happens to every championship team man.Look at the Pats.As much as everybody thought they wouldnt make it, look where they are.

Tonights Game........

Lakers 25-13

vs

Spurs 27-12

http://www.nba.com/spurs/gameday/070117.html

San Antonio enters tonight's game after having its four-game winning streak snapped with a 99-87 loss to the Chicago Bulls on Monday.

Tony Parker was limited to a season-low six points on 3-of-9 shooting as the Spurs made 39.5 percent from the field, just the second time in 23 games they were held below 40 percent.

All I have to say is....Paybacks A Mutha!!Lakers dont play well on the road and they are not stealing one tonight.Look for the Spurs to take over the game early against the Odomless Lakers.Look for the Lakers to receive a good Spurs whoopin'

clear.gif

OMG OMG OMG
Is Tim alright because he just got a facial by Kobe.

DAMN

Back
Top Bottom