SAN FRAN RECORD TRACKER FOR OUR FIRST ROUND PICK | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SAN FRAN RECORD TRACKER FOR OUR FIRST ROUND PICK

Bad loss for them. By December we should be clicking to roll niners in the bay. Might be the post win buzz talking ( and a few adult pops)

I'm not impressed w/ J Fields either.

p.s. Wonder how Kittle being out affected the whiners game plan?

The difference is the roster.

Chicago’s is bare….pun intended. I would trade OL and skill players with Jacksonville before I’d trade with Chicago’s. They will take their lumps this year but they have the most money in the league to spend in the off season so they just have to tread water until then.

They are still looking at a top 6 pick.

i doubt, it but anything in the top half of the draft would be nice!

Today’s loss was a big step.

I was going into the season expecting a 17-23 kinda pick. Certainly drops a bit today but way too early for excitement.

At a certain point I’d love to find out if we can swap Trent Williams for Austin Jackson and a fourth and sixth round pick. Helping SF clear some cap space, get draft picks and add a young player to replace someone who doesn’t appear to be useful on your roster (if your having a bad start).

Bad loss for them. By December we should be clicking to roll niners in the bay. Might be the post win buzz talking ( and a few adult pops)
you joined yesterday!

welcome to the board!

stay out of the GameDay thread during the game, or you will get the wrong impression of us!

Slopping weather. Fields was 2/10 at one point I think.

51 yard TD to Dante Pettis woke them up.

But the team is void of talent, which makes this game a surprise.

Also the Niners lost Elijah Mitchell. No word on that one.

Would love to see an 0-4 start, maybe we can poach Trent Williams at some point. Won’t make sense to keep him if they aren’t going anywhere.

Also, Niners and Rams games look a lot easier on paper now then they did Thursday morning.
This is the way. Poach Williams, solidify Tua’s blindside and weaken them at the same time to make our pick better.

Happy Daniel Bryan GIF by WWE

Back
Top Bottom