SAN FRAN RECORD TRACKER FOR OUR FIRST ROUND PICK | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SAN FRAN RECORD TRACKER FOR OUR FIRST ROUND PICK

Farting Climate Change GIF by Australian Conservation Foundation

This is the way. Poach Williams, solidify Tua’s blindside and weaken them at the same time to make our pick better.

You’ll have to wait a couple weeks to pull it off. Can’t take on his salary yet.

No one is giving up on their season after a week 1 rain storm. But that was their easier game of the season.

They are home for Seattle in what is already a must win game for them because a trip to mile high then hosting the Rams right after that.

God help the Seahawks win that game. Please.

Last edited:
Chicago though?

Holy crap, a lot of people have them in the running for worst team in the league.
The game was played in a monsoon. Not sure we can glean much from it. They did lose Elijah Mitchell...unfortunately for my fantasy team.

The game was played in a monsoon. Not sure we can glean much from it. They did lose Elijah Mitchell...unfortunately for my fantasy team.
Shouldn't that favor the team with an established ground attack? Yeah the 49ers lost Mitchell, but they've had such a huge stable of RBs go through their in recent years, if they managed it in such a way that the stable is now empty, that's on them.

I mean, has Matt Breida not been available for nothing the last two offseasons? Couldn't they just bring him in and have him average his usual 5 YPC for them, since people said it was all the team and he did nothing for that?

Shouldn't that favor the team with an established ground attack? Yeah the 49ers lost Mitchell, but they've had such a huge stable of RBs go through their in recent years, if they managed it in such a way that the stable is now empty, that's on them.

I mean, has Matt Breida not been available for nothing the last two offseasons? Couldn't they just bring him in and have him average his usual 5 YPC for them, since people said it was all the team and he did nothing for that?
I dunno man...there was standing water on the field, lol

The Trey Lance era is not off to a promising start
I didn't see anything to be excited about either QB coming out in the draft.....trading all the draft capital for Lance was foolish.

You know what’s interesting

Deebo… 2 catches 12 yards

MCD affect ??

I didn't see anything to be excited about either QB coming out in the draft.....trading all the draft capital for Lance was foolish.
That's just what teams do nowadays to get the QB they want. At least in San Fran's case they had a pretty developed roster. That fixation though, which puts NFL front offices just a step ahead of your average fan, results in some pretty baffling decisions though. I still don't understand how, in a draft with Deshaun Watson and Pat Mahomes (admittedly a project, but apparently a highly coveted one) a team traded up one spot to draft a QB with 13 starts at college in Mitch Trubisky.

Eli Mitchell went out of the game with looks to be a knee injury and he didn’t return

Jeff Wilson Jr. and undrafted rookie Jordan Mason are the club’s other two active RBs.

Wow that’s as bleak as a room as it gets

Back
Top Bottom