Sanchez or Tebow? | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sanchez or Tebow?

dude, first of all if your going to argue, get your facts straight. not that it matters, but the browns game was in cleveland, not in miami.

also, please explain to me how Houston being 9-3 has anything to do with manning being out? did they win all 9 games vs the colts? they played the colts once this year and destroyed them. if you have watched football over the years, the Texans would always play the colts extremely tough, and would even have big leads vs them with manning. they would just somehow collapse every time they played them. lets not make it seem the Texans couldn't compete with the colts when they played them, it is far from the case. even so, they have only 1 of their 9 wins vs the colts. bad logic as to why the Texans are doing well.

your jet team has had one impressive win all year, and that was vs the luke mccown jaguars team in week 2. even jet fans here in ny, on the radio, are far from giddy about this jet teams performance so far. i guess you are watching a different jet team, because the one many people are seeing this year is a very inconsistent team that has played pretty average at best.

if u guys dont beat the tyler palko led chiefs by more than 3 tds, u guys are pathetic. heck, if ur defense allows a td to palko ur pathetic.

I hit send too fast. Now youa re qualifying wins -- the Jets better win by 3 TDs? Really. I guess a win is not a win in the NFL. Ok. Since Miami fans are diminishing Jet wins, i.e., Buffalo at MetLife, Miami had better go to Buffalo today and win by at least 2 TDs. The Bills have lost at least 4 in a row if not more. The team is reeling. Jets beat them down by 17 (really it was much more but the Bills scored a meaningless TD with 3 minutes left in the game). Just saying.....

I hit send too fast. Now youa re qualifying wins -- the Jets better win by 3 TDs? Really. I guess a win is not a win in the NFL. Ok. Since Miami fans are diminishing Jet wins, i.e., Buffalo at MetLife, Miami had better go to Buffalo today and win by at least 2 TDs. The Bills have lost at least 4 in a row if not more. The team is reeling. Jets beat them down by 17 (really it was much more but the Bills scored a meaningless TD with 3 minutes left in the game). Just saying.....
a win is a win in the nfl, but a team like the jets who have been getting by vs weak teams lately, they need a statement game if they want to show they are for real. beating the chiefs 7-3 is not impressive.

this chief offense is the worst offense i have ever seen. in the nfl ever, let alone these days where the game is so geared towards offense and all the rules favor that, this chief team under tyler palko has not scored 1 legitimate td ( the 1 td they scored was last week vs the bears on a hail mary at the end of the half because urlacher hit the ball down into a chiefs wr hands, 999 out of 1000 times that play is incomplete). this offense is horrendous, no reason why u guys should allow a td to them period.

yes a win will be a win, but winning like 7-3, 14-10, etc, will be far from impressive and would be very worrisome to jet fans, and concerning that team in general.

a win is a win in the nfl, but a team like the jets who have been getting by vs weak teams lately, they need a statement game if they want to show they are for real. beating the chiefs 7-3 is not impressive.

this chief offense is the worst offense i have ever seen. in the nfl ever, let alone these days where the game is so geared towards offense and all the rules favor that, this chief team under tyler palko has not scored 1 legitimate td ( the 1 td they scored was last week vs the bears on a hail mary at the end of the half because urlacher hit the ball down into a chiefs wr hands, 999 out of 1000 times that play is incomplete). this offense is horrendous, no reason why u guys should allow a td to them period.

yes a win will be a win, but winning like 7-3, 14-10, etc, will be far from impressive and would be very worrisome to jet fans, and concerning that team in general.

This is a circular discussion/argument. The funny thing is that the same teams the Jets are playing lately, are the very opponents Miami and NE are playing or have played. Our schedules are exactly the same each year with the exception of 2 games based on the respective team's outcome the previous season -- i.e., Jets play a 2nd place schedule; Fish play a 3rd place schedule. Since we both play the AFCW and NFCE, the only difference is 1 game vs AFCN and AFCS this year.

This is a circular discussion/argument. The funny thing is that the same teams the Jets are playing lately, are the very opponents Miami and NE are playing or have played. Our schedules are exactly the same each year with the exception of 2 games based on the respective team's outcome the previous season -- i.e., Jets play a 2nd place schedule; Fish play a 3rd place schedule. Since we both play the AFCW and NFCE, the only difference is 1 game vs AFCN and AFCS this year.
this is nothing about the schedule, im not not saying the jets have a easier schedule. i know the jets and dolphins play the same teams, the dolphins played the chiefs in arrowhead with cassell as their qb, and they were on a 4 game win streak, miami won 31-3. they beat the bills 35-8 , and if they wanted to could have prob put 50 up.

miami lately has been man handling teams. now obviously at 4-8 its to late, but the jets need a kind of statement game, like in similar fashion to what the fins did to oakland last week, or what they did to kc a while ago. you need that type of game. are you really going to be feeling good about the jets if they win today 10-3?

yes a win would be a win, and a win by the score of 10-3 gets them to 8-5 just like a win by the score of 40-3. however, the jets lately losing to denver, barely beating the bills, playing a lot closer of a game vs the skins as the score indicates, they need a statement game badly.

this is nothing about the schedule, im not not saying the jets have a easier schedule. i know the jets and dolphins play the same teams, the dolphins played the chiefs in arrowhead with cassell as their qb, and they were on a 4 game win streak, miami won 31-3. they beat the bills 35-8 , and if they wanted to could have prob put 50 up.

miami lately has been man handling teams. now obviously at 4-8 its to late, but the jets need a kind of statement game, like in similar fashion to what the fins did to oakland last week, or what they did to kc a while ago. you need that type of game. are you really going to be feeling good about the jets if they win today 10-3?

yes a win would be a win, and a win by the score of 10-3 gets them to 8-5 just like a win by the score of 40-3. however, the jets lately losing to denver, barely beating the bills, playing a lot closer of a game vs the skins as the score indicates, they need a statement game badly.

I don't believe in statement games. This is the NFL....any given Sunday. Jets lost to Mia last season 10-6 at home and went on the road the following week and beat Pitt. However, I will play along with you. Jets beat SD when the team was 4-1 and the "experts" were on the Chargers bandwagon. In addition, before MIA played the Bills, the Jets went into Buffalo, at the time the Bills were 5-2, and dismantled them 27-10 with thr Bills scoring a meaningless TD. Jets shutdown their so-called high power offense holding them to only 3 points for 57 minutes.

Imo, statement games -- going on the road with everything on the line like playoff games. Jets have made plenty of statements the past few years.

You're joking right? We all know, as previous seasons have demonstrated, if Manning was playing for Indy, the Colts win that division. Houston's 9-3 record is a byproduct of how weak that division is this season. Not saying the team has not improved from the 6 wins from last year but don't fool yourself.

I said the Jets have been inconsistent this year, as their current 7-5 record indicates. Nevertheless, unlike Miami, the team is still playing for a playoff spot. The same cannot be said about Miami, this year, last year, or two years ago.

I stand corrected regarding where the Cleveland game was played.

Once again the facts elude you. We were 6-6 at this time last year heading into the jets game (which we won). We will still in the playoff hunt, not a very good chance (much like the jest), but still in the hunt.

I will just chalk your comment up as another stupid comment. At the end of the day, who cares what you think? You are as relevant to me as a drop of rain in the ocean. However, any day of the week you want to compare degrees, schools and occupations, I am game. Bring it. Meanwhile, if not, just shut up and go back to cleaning up the road kill off of the turnpike/95.

Lmao. Who cares about degrees and occupation. My wifes friend is a lawyer for a huge law firm in orlando and doesnt make ****. She also works 80 hours a week. Being a lawyer is a scrub occupation for the most part, unless you own the firm. I have friends who have mba's from great business schools and make half what I make with a bachelors. Your financial stability, quality of life and overall happiness are all that matter. Seeing as you show up to another teams message boards to talk trash proves you are most likely unhappy. You can't even get your facts straight man.

Once again the facts elude you. We were 6-6 at this time last year heading into the jets game (which we won). We will still in the playoff hunt, not a very good chance (much like the jest), but still in the hunt.

Ok. Whatever you say. Keep fooling yourself if you think the Fish are still in the playoff hunt either this season or last year when you were 6-6 or 7-6. I don't need to debate with you. This is a stupid conversation. All you need to do is go into the forum dedicated to Dolphins football on this site and see what the majority of your colleagues (Fish fans) said, think, etc. Go back and read the posts regarding your "suck-for-luck strategy" and when that begun. Or maybe it is my imagination when I am in Miami and listen to sports radio -- 790 George Sedano show -- and fans along with media personalities actively lobbying for the Fish not to win a game this season. This was back in week 3. Or, maybe I am mistaken because the south Florida community loves the Dolphins so much home games would've been blacked out if the local affiliate did not purchase the remaining tickets. However, keep fooling yourself. Miami is in the playoff hunt. Actually, I think this is the team to beat in the AFC....playing the best ball. Miami gets into the playoffs, you guys are going to Indy -- Superbowl bound. No doubt about it. Just as in previous years. Kickoff is upcoming.....good luck in the last place bowl.

Ok. Whatever you say. Keep fooling yourself if you think the Fish are still in the playoff hunt either this season or last year when you were 6-6 or 7-6. I don't need to debate with you. This is a stupid conversation. All you need to do is go into the forum dedicated to Dolphins football on this site and see what the majority of your colleagues (Fish fans) said, think, etc. Go back and read the posts regarding your "suck-for-luck strategy" and when that begun. Or maybe it is my imagination when I am in Miami and listen to sports radio -- 790 George Sedano show -- and fans along with media personalities actively lobbying for the Fish not to win a game this season. This was back in week 3. Or, maybe I am mistaken because the south Florida community loves the Dolphins so much home games would've been blacked out if the local affiliate did not purchase the remaining tickets. However, keep fooling yourself. Miami is in the playoff hunt. Actually, I think this is the team to beat in the AFC....playing the best ball. Miami gets into the playoffs, you guys are going to Indy -- Superbowl bound. No doubt about it. Just as in previous years. Kickoff is upcoming.....good luck in the last place bowl.

Never said we would make it to the playoffs this year. I was correcting your bs facts that we weren't in the playoff hunt last year. Do you even know how to read?

Never said we would make it to the playoffs this year. I was correcting your bs facts that we weren't in the playoff hunt last year. Do you even know how to read?

Brother, you're wasting your time.

Do yourself a favor and do what I did a few weeks ago. Just put the ignorant troll on IGNORE :up:

If he doesn't have anybody to argue with, he will indeed go away....back to his grand parents basement.

Lmao. Who cares about degrees and occupation. My wifes friend is a lawyer for a huge law firm in orlando and doesnt make ****. She also works 80 hours a week. Being a lawyer is a scrub occupation for the most part, unless you own the firm. I have friends who have mba's from great business schools and make half what I make with a bachelors. Your financial stability, quality of life and overall happiness are all that matter. Seeing as you show up to another teams message boards to talk trash proves you are most likely unhappy. You can't even get your facts straight man.

Not sure what you think is a "large" firm. However, most large firm recruit law students at an average of $175K/yr. Not bad for anyone's first job. While money is not everything, we agree, most people don't make that salary in a lifetime. Like most professions, the legal industry has taken a hit the past few years. Companies have restructured their payment agreements with law frims to reflect the current economic environment. If the firm wants the business, it will accept or see the business go elsewhere.

As for qulaity of life. No argument here. I work at least 60 hours a week and on a plane at least twice a week every week. But this is the choice I made. But to say the legal profession is a scrub occupation, either you are ignorant or just void of any common sense. It is one of the most respected professions -- recognized worldwide. Without laws, we would be a banana republic. As well as other industrailized nations.

I am not talking trash. Just trying to provide some proper perspective to Fish fans. What that has to do with my overall happiness, I don't know but believe what you like.

Brother, you're wasting your time.

Do yourself a favor and do what I did a few weeks ago. Just put the ignorant troll on IGNORE :up:

If he doesn't have anybody to argue with, he will indeed go away....back to his grand parents basement.

Ok genius. Whatever you say.

Yeah...you're right. The Fish were in the playoff hunt last year, just like this season, if you count games played in October. The Ravens were in 6th seed last year, Jets were the 5th. Both had at least 11 wins. Fish ended up with 7. Not sure who seriously believed that Miami was in the playoff hunt....but keep fooling yourself.

Much like the Fish are playing the best ball in the NFL the past month. In think that myth was put to rest around 2pm today. Just go and read the Dolphin forum. LMAO>

dude, first of all if your going to argue, get your facts straight. not that it matters, but the browns game was in cleveland, not in miami.

also, please explain to me how Houston being 9-3 has anything to do with manning being out? did they win all 9 games vs the colts? they played the colts once this year and destroyed them. if you have watched football over the years, the Texans would always play the colts extremely tough, and would even have big leads vs them with manning. they would just somehow collapse every time they played them. lets not make it seem the Texans couldn't compete with the colts when they played them, it is far from the case. even so, they have only 1 of their 9 wins vs the colts. bad logic as to why the Texans are doing well.

your jet team has had one impressive win all year, and that was vs the luke mccown jaguars team in week 2. even jet fans here in ny, on the radio, are far from giddy about this jet teams performance so far. i guess you are watching a different jet team, because the one many people are seeing this year is a very inconsistent team that has played pretty average at best.

if u guys dont beat the tyler palko led chiefs by more than 3 tds, u guys are pathetic. heck, if ur defense allows a td to palko ur pathetic.

Ok. Jets won by more than 3 TDs. You were saying? Meanwhile, the high powered Fish offense looked real good today. And what about that Fish championship defense. All you need to know about your game is read your colleagues posts in the Miami forum. I get a chuckle out of it.

Back
Top Bottom