Sanchez or Tebow? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sanchez or Tebow?

Jets fans,

Can't you read thru the fish fans nonsense? They are bitter. Their team stinks. Their season was over week one. So, they have nothing left but to try and diminish Sanchez and the Jets. if you recall, these are some of the same clowns who said the Jets will fail last year -- just go back and read their posts in December. Yet, they were watching us deep into January as another pathetic season concluded for them with about 6 weeks left in the season. So much so, their owner was coach shopping when we were still playing only to be rejected -- see current 49ers coach.

So, as jealous as they are, some predict Rex will be fired in 3 years. LMAO.....Fish fans can only hope as they don't even know who their coach will be next season. Again, LMAO. Cowher Power???? I don't think so; hey, maybe Parcells can comeback and be your coach? Or how about Shula returning. Again, LMAO.
f
In August, we heard so much from these fish fans about the great season Miami will have this year.....just go back and read the threads. However, season over week 1 at halftime. So why are they so concerned about the Jets and Sanchez? becasue when your team has been a perennial loser the past decade all they have left is to hope the Jets suck. That brings them joy.

The perfect example is look at the poster who claims MIA is playing better ball than the Jets the past month. With the exception of 2 games, the Jets and Fish play the same exact schedule. The difference, Jets play a 2nd place schedule while the Fish play a 3rd place schedule. SO let's compare opponents -- Jets play at Ravens; Mia hosts the pathetic Browns and still manages to lose the game. Jets played the Jaguars who finished in 2nd place last year and Miami played Houston....much improved from the 6 win team from last year but a big benefactor of a very weak AFC South. Now, regarding Miami's wins the past month, beating Chiefs, Buffalo, Washington and Oakland with 3 of those games coming in Florida. The only good win was against a inconsistent (like the Jets) Oakland team without McFadden (Jets played Oakland week 3 with a healthy McFadden). Jets beat/destroyed Buffalo, in Buffalo, when the Bills were hot, 5-2 and coming off of a shutout of Washington. Beat the Skins by 15 points last week in DC and play the Chiefs tomorrow. All I am saying is, let's not act like the Fish beat NE, Baltimore, and Pitt the past month. While a win is a win, until Miami can demonstrate that it can beat good teams, that's when i will take pause and begin to think the team is improved. Fish have had nothing to play for since week 1. No pressure at all. And that's a good thing because we have seen, time and again, how small the Dolphins play when something is on the line. IF you think I am making that up, just go back and read the threads on this site as proof of what I am saying.
Much of what you say is true, but I do disagree on one point ... The Dolphins season did not end in week 1. There's no shame in losing to the Pats to start the season. In reality, we ended their season when we sent them to 0-5. It may be conceivable to be able to rebound from 0-4 and get on a run ... but when you're 0-5 it's time to root for losses and look forward to April. Meanwhile, you might as well spend the next few months rooting against the Jets and screaming about how much they suck. Forget that they just beat your team by 18 points and held your QB to a rating under 42 ... and are most likely heading to anther winning season and a playoff appearance.

Every loss is supposed to be the end of our season, and every win is meaningless because we didn't beat "anyone" or win by enough points. Its been so long since they actually had a real season, they forgot that this is how a normal season passes. You play out your schedule and try to win enough games to make the playoffs.

That's how it works for the teams who don't get eliminated in week 6.

The perfect example is look at the poster who claims MIA is playing better ball than the Jets the past month. With the exception of 2 games, the Jets and Fish play the same exact schedule. The difference, Jets play a 2nd place schedule while the Fish play a 3rd place schedule. SO let's compare opponents -- Jets play at Ravens; Mia hosts the pathetic Browns and still manages to lose the game. Jets played the Jaguars who finished in 2nd place last year and Miami played Houston....much improved from the 6 win team from last year but a big benefactor of a very weak AFC South.

Now, regarding Miami's wins the past month, beating Chiefs, Buffalo, Washington and Oakland with 3 of those games coming in Florida. The only good win was against a inconsistent (like the Jets) Oakland team without McFadden (Jets played Oakland week 3 with a healthy McFadden). Jets beat/destroyed Buffalo, in Buffalo, when the Bills were hot, 5-2 and coming off of a shutout of Washington. Beat the Skins by 15 points last week in DC and play the Chiefs tomorrow. All I am saying is, let's not act like the Fish beat NE, Baltimore, and Pitt the past month. While a win is a win, until Miami can demonstrate that it can beat good teams, that's when i will take pause and begin to think the team is improved. Fish have had nothing to play for since week 1. No pressure at all. And that's a good thing because we have seen, time and again, how small the Dolphins play when something is on the line. IF you think I am making that up, just go back and read the threads on this site as proof of what I am saying.

What does the first half of the season have to do with someone saying the Dolphins have been playing better football than the Jets have the past 5 games? They have! You make up a bunch of excuses about why the Dolphins wins (Blow outs) are not good wins, but ignore the fact that the same (more so) can be said about the Jets wins. The Jets are 3-2 with the wins coming against Buff x2, and Washington. The Jets lost by 21 points to NE, and then lost to Denver. If not for a dropped pass, they would have also lost to Buff (at home) who was playing without Fred Jackson.

While the Dolphins have not beaten good teams, at least they dominated those teams unlike the Jets who have not looked good in those games. If the Jets continue to play like they have been all year, and the Dolphins continue to play like they have the past month, week 16 will be a fun week to watch.

Much of what you say is true, but I do disagree on one point ... The Dolphins season did not end in week 1. There's no shame in losing to the Pats to start the season. In reality, we ended their season when we sent them to 0-5. It may be conceivable to be able to rebound from 0-4 and get on a run ... but when you're 0-5 it's time to root for losses and look forward to April. Meanwhile, you might as well spend the next few months rooting against the Jets and screaming about how much they suck. Forget that they just beat your team by 18 points and held your QB to a rating under 42 ... and are most likely heading to anther winning season and a playoff appearance.

Every loss is supposed to be the end of our season, and every win is meaningless because we didn't beat "anyone" or win by enough points. Its been so long since they actually had a real season, that they forgot that this is how a normal season passes. You play out your schedule and try to win enough games to make the playoffs.

That's how it works for the teams who don't get eliminated in week 6.

Your season isn't over until you are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs. If that isn't the case, you could also say the Jets season was over in week one if they miss the playoffs.

The only thing I've been doing is telling you how the Jets have been playing. I've only been telling you the truth.

It is funny that you are crowing about the first game against the Dolphins when it was Moore's first start with the Dolphins (when they were playing terrible), and the Jets O could still only score 17 points. Week 16 should be a fun one. I hope you guys are still in the playoff hunt at that point.

What does the first half of the season have to do with someone saying the Dolphins have been playing better football than the Jets have the past 5 games? They have! You make up a bunch of excuses about why the Dolphins wins (Blow outs) are not good wins, but ignore the fact that the same (more so) can be said about the Jets wins. The Jets are 3-2 with the wins coming against Buff x2, and Washington. The Jets lost by 21 points to NE, and then lost to Denver. If not for a dropped pass, they would have also lost to Buff (at home) who was playing without Fred Jackson.

While the Dolphins have not beaten good teams, at least they dominated those teams unlike the Jets who have not looked good in those games. If the Jets continue to play like they have been all year, and the Dolphins continue to play like they have the past month, week 16 will be a fun week to watch.

Your season isn't over until you are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs. If that isn't the case, you could also say the Jets season was over in week one if they miss the playoffs.

The only thing I've been doing is telling you how the Jets have been playing. I've only been telling you the truth.

It is funny that you are crowing about the first game against the Dolphins when it was Moore's first start with the Dolphins (when they were playing terrible), and the Jets O could still only score 17 points. Week 16 should be a fun one. I hope you guys are still in the playoff hunt at that point.

What are you talking about? News flash: in the Jets past 5 games, they are 3-2.....the very same record the Fish have in their past 5!! And if you want to play the "if" game (Johnson not catching the pass against the Jets vs. Bills in the 2nd game), I can play the same "if" game too -- "if" the Jets don't lose in the last 50 seconds against Denver or if the Jets didn't lose several o-linemen ealry in the season, they probably don;t lose 3 games. Bottom line point, it is what it is, i.e., your record is your record. Period.

Meanwhile, I will remind you, once again, that we went into Buffalo and blew the doors off the Bills when they were 5-2. The Bills scored a meaningless TD with 3 minutes left in the game. For 57 minutes, the Jets shut down that so called powerful offense. I will also remind you that the Jets beat the SD Chargers when that team was 4-1 and most experts (take note Fish fans) proclaimed them to be one of the best teams in the AFC. I know you want to harp only on the Jets last minute win against the Bills two weeks ago to suit your argument that the Fish are playing better becasue of blowout wins against the Chiefs, Bills, Redskins and Raiders.

I agree with you that the Jets stunk up the joint in the 2nd half against NE at MetLife. But when you commit 3 turnovers that give Brady a short field or a defensive score, you are going to lose every time. Those 3 turnovers were the difference in the game (21 points). However, the Jets have shown that they can beat NE at home or on the road. More importantly, when it counts -- in the playoffs on NE's field. You can't say the same for the Dolphins. Actually, the last time you were in the playoffs, at home, you were shelled, humilated by the Ravens, 27-9, ending your fluke season. Enough said.

Jets fans,

Can't you read thru the fish fans nonsense? They are bitter. Their team stinks. Their season was over week one. So, they have nothing left but to try and diminish Sanchez and the Jets. if you recall, these are some of the same clowns who said the Jets will fail last year -- just go back and read their posts in December. Yet, they were watching us deep into January as another pathetic season concluded for them with about 6 weeks left in the season. So much so, their owner was coach shopping when we were still playing only to be rejected -- see current 49ers coach.

So, as jealous as they are, some predict Rex will be fired in 3 years. LMAO.....Fish fans can only hope as they don't even know who their coach will be next season. Again, LMAO. Cowher Power???? I don't think so; hey, maybe Parcells can comeback and be your coach? Or how about Shula returning. Again, LMAO.

In August, we heard so much from these fish fans about the great season Miami will have this year.....just go back and read the threads. However, season over week 1 at halftime. So why are they so concerned about the Jets and Sanchez? becasue when your team has been a perennial loser the past decade all they have left is to hope the Jets suck. That brings them joy.

The perfect example is look at the poster who claims MIA is playing better ball than the Jets the past month. With the exception of 2 games, the Jets and Fish play the same exact schedule. The difference, Jets play a 2nd place schedule while the Fish play a 3rd place schedule. SO let's compare opponents -- Jets play at Ravens; Mia hosts the pathetic Browns and still manages to lose the game. Jets played the Jaguars who finished in 2nd place last year and Miami played Houston....much improved from the 6 win team from last year but a big benefactor of a very weak AFC South. Now, regarding Miami's wins the past month, beating Chiefs, Buffalo, Washington and Oakland with 3 of those games coming in Florida. The only good win was against a inconsistent (like the Jets) Oakland team without McFadden (Jets played Oakland week 3 with a healthy McFadden). Jets beat/destroyed Buffalo, in Buffalo, when the Bills were hot, 5-2 and coming off of a shutout of Washington. Beat the Skins by 15 points last week in DC and play the Chiefs tomorrow. All I am saying is, let's not act like the Fish beat NE, Baltimore, and Pitt the past month. While a win is a win, until Miami can demonstrate that it can beat good teams, that's when i will take pause and begin to think the team is improved. Fish have had nothing to play for since week 1. No pressure at all. And that's a good thing because we have seen, time and again, how small the Dolphins play when something is on the line. IF you think I am making that up, just go back and read the threads on this site as proof of what I am saying.
wow, i dont even know where to begin.

first of all, not that i am complaining about the schedule at all, but since you brought it up, out of our 2 different games, the worst team we played the browns is much better than the awful jaguars, and the best team we played the texans are on par with the ravens, especially the team they had back when we played them. its funny how you try to diminish what the texans are doing because they play in the afc south.

then u go on and try and diminish every win the fins had. yet, u try to give the jets credit for beating the bills and saying how they were good then, but 2 weeks later when we played them they were not good. when we played them, the game was over before halftime. u guys were up 6-3 i believe going into the half.

u also say how u guys beat the skins by 15 in washington trying to make it sound impressive, when in reality that game was a 16-13 skins lead with under 5 to go. yes u won by 15, but game was a lot closer than it looked. also, u try and say the reason the bills were hot is they were coming off a shutout of the skins. dude, do u not watch football? the skins are so ****ing pathetic, the only teams that maybe more pathetic than them are the jaguars and rams, and the colts. while a shutout vs any team is impressive, lets not make it seem they were coming off an incredible win vs a great team.

and to cap it off, the dumbest comment in ur post, is how u say the fins had nothing to play for since week 1. please ****ing explain to me how a team has nothing to play for at 0-1.

did the jets have nothing to play for last year when they lost to baltimore opening night and went to 0-1? if the jets had not gotten extremely fortunate and beaten dallas week 1, would they have had nothing to play for? did the steelers have nothing to play for when they got blown out week 1 at baltimore?

that comment is just absurd, how can a team not have anything to play for after week 1? if u said they didnt have anything to play for since after week 6-7, ok makes sense. but after week 1, the first game of the year, nothing to play for? wow.

Jets fans,

I think it is freaking hilarious that you act as if the jest are somehow respected in this league as an elite team year end year out. You guys literally have the worst history in our division and probably conference. I can't name 5 teams in the conference that have a worse history than the jest. Now all a sudden you hire a coach who is borderline retarded, he comes up with a catch phrase "play like a jet" and all the loser jest fans believe you are a top tier team. When the buffalo bills have a more storied history, you know your team blows. Lmao

What are you talking about? News flash: in the Jets past 5 games, they are 3-2.....the very same record the Fish have in their past 5!! And if you want to play the "if" game (Johnson not catching the pass against the Jets vs. Bills in the 2nd game), I can play the same "if" game too -- "if" the Jets don't lose in the last 50 seconds against Denver or if the Jets didn't lose several o-linemen ealry in the season, they probably don;t lose 3 games. Bottom line point, it is what it is, i.e., your record is your record. Period.

Meanwhile, I will remind you, once again, that we went into Buffalo and blew the doors off the Bills when they were 5-2. The Bills scored a meaningless TD with 3 minutes left in the game. For 57 minutes, the Jets shut down that so called powerful offense. I will also remind you that the Jets beat the SD Chargers when that team was 4-1 and most experts (take note Fish fans) proclaimed them to be one of the best teams in the AFC. I know you want to harp only on the Jets last minute win against the Bills two weeks ago to suit your argument that the Fish are playing better becasue of blowout wins against the Chiefs, Bills, Redskins and Raiders.

I agree with you that the Jets stunk up the joint in the 2nd half against NE at MetLife. But when you commit 3 turnovers that give Brady a short field or a defensive score, you are going to lose every time. Those 3 turnovers were the difference in the game (21 points). However, the Jets have shown that they can beat NE at home or on the road. More importantly, when it counts -- in the playoffs on NE's field. You can't say the same for the Dolphins. Actually, the last time you were in the playoffs, at home, you were shelled, humilated by the Ravens, 27-9, ending your fluke season. Enough said.

The question is, what are you talking about? The Dolphins are 4-1 in the last 5, not 3-2 like the Jets.

The "If" game doesn't work when your team is the one that needs the "If". It would be dumb for a Cowboys, or Bills fan to say "If" they made that block on the punt, or made the catch at the end against the Jets. They are the ones that made those mistakes. Buff doesn't get any credit for dropping a potential game winning TD, and Dallas doesn't get any credit for their meltdown against the Jets. They failed when it mattered most. We are talking about single game changing plays that was the difference from a loss or a win that were not made based on mistakes, not injuries, or a D allowing a game winning 95 yard drive. That is totally different. If you are the team that makes the mistakes, there is no reason to crow about an if. Your team is the one who screwed up. That doesn't mean that the other team didn't benefit from it, like the Jets did against Dallas and Buff.

In regards to getting humiliated by the Raves; well not every team can play dead teams walking in the 1st round like the Jets have the past 2 years.

The question is, what are you talking about? The Dolphins are 4-1 in the last 5, not 3-2 like the Jets.

The "If" game doesn't work when your team is the one that needs the "If". It would be dumb for a Cowboys, or Bills fan to say "If" they made that block on the punt, or made the catch at the end against the Jets. They are the ones that made those mistakes. Buff doesn't get any credit for dropping a potential game winning TD, and Dallas doesn't get any credit for their meltdown against the Jets. They failed when it mattered most. We are talking about single game changing plays that was the difference from a loss or a win that were not made based on mistakes, not injuries, or a D allowing a game winning 95 yard drive. That is totally different. If you are the team that makes the mistakes, there is no reason to crow about an if. Your team is the one who screwed up. That doesn't mean that the other team didn't benefit from it, like the Jets did against Dallas and Buff.

In regards to getting humiliated by the Raves; well not every team can play dead teams walking in the 1st round like the Jets have the past 2 years.

for a person who claims he top 5 in his law class, lajetsfan has a problem paying attention to detail, must not of been a good school:lol:

for a person who claims he top 5 in his law class, lajetsfan has a problem paying attention to detail, must not of been a good school:lol:

Well, it's an interesting Internetz phenomena

Girls are much prettier when behind the Keyboard, and ordinary Jest fan that lives in his grandparents basement and cooks french fries for a living are instantly turned into top 5 law school prominent DA's.

wow, i dont even know where to begin.

first of all, not that i am complaining about the schedule at all, but since you brought it up, out of our 2 different games, the worst team we played the browns is much better than the awful jaguars, and the best team we played the texans are on par with the ravens, especially the team they had back when we played them. its funny how you try to diminish what the texans are doing because they play in the afc south.

then u go on and try and diminish every win the fins had. yet, u try to give the jets credit for beating the bills and saying how they were good then, but 2 weeks later when we played them they were not good. when we played them, the game was over before halftime. u guys were up 6-3 i believe going into the half.

u also say how u guys beat the skins by 15 in washington trying to make it sound impressive, when in reality that game was a 16-13 skins lead with under 5 to go. yes u won by 15, but game was a lot closer than it looked. also, u try and say the reason the bills were hot is they were coming off a shutout of the skins. dude, do u not watch football? the skins are so ****ing pathetic, the only teams that maybe more pathetic than them are the jaguars and rams, and the colts. while a shutout vs any team is impressive, lets not make it seem they were coming off an incredible win vs a great team.

and to cap it off, the dumbest comment in ur post, is how u say the fins had nothing to play for since week 1. please ****ing explain to me how a team has nothing to play for at 0-1.

did the jets have nothing to play for last year when they lost to baltimore opening night and went to 0-1? if the jets had not gotten extremely fortunate and beaten dallas week 1, would they have had nothing to play for? did the steelers have nothing to play for when they got blown out week 1 at baltimore?

that comment is just absurd, how can a team not have anything to play for after week 1? if u said they didnt have anything to play for since after week 6-7, ok makes sense. but after week 1, the first game of the year, nothing to play for? wow.

I don't know where to begin either.

Let's see....for someone who claims he/she watches NFL games and compares the Browns to the Jaguars speaks of your credibility. My comparison to our respective teams schedules was just that -- AFC North opponents and AFC South opponents. You are comparing apples and oranges to try and make your point becasue you lost to the hapless Browns -- AT HOME!! Also, my only point with the Texans was that their team has clearly taken advantage of the circumstances within their division -- No Manning, Jaguars got rid of their QB before the beginning of the year (still shaking my head about that one), etc. It is well known that if the Texans don't win this year, unlike your Fish who are living in fantasy world regarding your front office and coach, changes were expected in Houston.

As for my reference to the Fish's season being over after week 1, I will refer you to this very site. Go back and read what many of your other Fish fans posted....not me. Enough said.

Here we go.....I will just chalk it up as you being a "hater." Jets don't need any if. Today, they are playing a meaningful game while your game with playoff implications. Your team is playing a meaningful game too -- the battle for last place. Enjoy. From 1st in the AFCE in 2008 and a steady decline to last in 2011, sandwiched by two 3rd place finishes. Yup....but keep hating on the Jets. If I were you, I would channel my energy to making sure that walking zombie of an owner you have understands the NFL is more than just having Marc and J-Lo at the game.

Talk about attention to detail? LMAO.

Never said any such thing. I know reading comprehension is an issue for you. However, I graduated from a top 5 law school and work for a major international law firm that has an office in downtown Miami.

I don't know where to begin either.

Let's see....for someone who claims he/she watches NFL games and compares the Browns to the Jaguars speaks of your credibility. My comparison to our respective teams schedules was just that -- AFC North opponents and AFC South opponents. You are comparing apples and oranges to try and make your point becasue you lost to the hapless Browns -- AT HOME!! Also, my only point with the Texans was that their team has clearly taken advantage of the circumstances within their division -- No Manning, Jaguars got rid of their QB before the beginning of the year (still shaking my head about that one), etc. It is well known that if the Texans don't win this year, unlike your Fish who are living in fantasy world regarding your front office and coach, changes were expected in Houston.

As for my reference to the Fish's season being over after week 1, I will refer you to this very site. Go back and read what many of your other Fish fans posted....not me. Enough said.
dude, first of all if your going to argue, get your facts straight. not that it matters, but the browns game was in cleveland, not in miami.

also, please explain to me how Houston being 9-3 has anything to do with manning being out? did they win all 9 games vs the colts? they played the colts once this year and destroyed them. if you have watched football over the years, the Texans would always play the colts extremely tough, and would even have big leads vs them with manning. they would just somehow collapse every time they played them. lets not make it seem the Texans couldn't compete with the colts when they played them, it is far from the case. even so, they have only 1 of their 9 wins vs the colts. bad logic as to why the Texans are doing well.

your jet team has had one impressive win all year, and that was vs the luke mccown jaguars team in week 2. even jet fans here in ny, on the radio, are far from giddy about this jet teams performance so far. i guess you are watching a different jet team, because the one many people are seeing this year is a very inconsistent team that has played pretty average at best.

if u guys dont beat the tyler palko led chiefs by more than 3 tds, u guys are pathetic. heck, if ur defense allows a td to palko ur pathetic.

Talk about attention to detail? LMAO.

Never said any such thing. I know reading comprehension is an issue for you. However, I graduated from a top 5 law school and work for a major international law firm that has an office in downtown Miami.
whats the law firm called if its such a major law firm?

Well, it's an interesting Internetz phenomena

Girls are much prettier when behind the Keyboard, and ordinary Jest fan that lives in his grandparents basement and cooks french fries for a living are instantly turned into top 5 law school prominent DA's.

I will just chalk your comment up as another stupid comment. At the end of the day, who cares what you think? You are as relevant to me as a drop of rain in the ocean. However, any day of the week you want to compare degrees, schools and occupations, I am game. Bring it. Meanwhile, if not, just shut up and go back to cleaning up the road kill off of the turnpike/95.

dude, first of all if your going to argue, get your facts straight. not that it matters, but the browns game was in cleveland, not in miami.

also, please explain to me how Houston being 9-3 has anything to do with manning being out? did they win all 9 games vs the colts? they played the colts once this year and destroyed them. if you have watched football over the years, the Texans would always play the colts extremely tough, and would even have big leads vs them with manning. they would just somehow collapse every time they played them. lets not make it seem the Texans couldn't compete with the colts when they played them, it is far from the case. even so, they have only 1 of their 9 wins vs the colts. bad logic as to why the Texans are doing well.

your jet team has had one impressive win all year, and that was vs the luke mccown jaguars team in week 2. even jet fans here in ny, on the radio, are far from giddy about this jet teams performance so far. i guess you are watching a different jet team, because the one many people are seeing this year is a very inconsistent team that has played pretty average at best.

if u guys dont beat the tyler palko led chiefs by more than 3 tds, u guys are pathetic. heck, if ur defense allows a td to palko ur pathetic.

You're joking right? We all know, as previous seasons have demonstrated, if Manning was playing for Indy, the Colts win that division. Houston's 9-3 record is a byproduct of how weak that division is this season. Not saying the team has not improved from the 6 wins from last year but don't fool yourself.

I said the Jets have been inconsistent this year, as their current 7-5 record indicates. Nevertheless, unlike Miami, the team is still playing for a playoff spot. The same cannot be said about Miami, this year, last year, or two years ago.

I stand corrected regarding where the Cleveland game was played.

Back
Top Bottom