Sanchez or Tebow? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sanchez or Tebow?

Sadly for you that 4 win team is playing better right now then the Jets have all season long. See you in week 16 after the Dolphins crush your playoff hopes. You might end up with a better record, but will be in the same place the Dolphins are come playoff time. The difference will be the Dolphins will have been playing good football the last half of the season while the Jets continue to struggle.

Not sure if the heat in south Florida has impacted your common sense? By what measurement is Miami playing better than the Jets? Becasue you began the season at 0-7 and had no where to go but up? Or is it losing to the Cowboys by a point, looking good in defeat, but a loss nonetheless? The Jets have almost twice as many wins as the Dolphins. Your season was over week 1. We are still in the playoff hunt despite playing inconsistent throughout the season.

We here the same ole b/s from you fish fans every year. Yet, outside your fluke 2008 season, Miami has been irrelevant the past decade. Sincerely hopes that changes because the rivalry is much better when you are good. But please spare me the nonsense. Just a few weeks ago it was that Miami could run the table, finish 9-7 and sneak into the playoffs. Next August, the predictions here will be how good the team will be until reality sets in after the season begins.

Yes, I look forward to week 16 when Sun Life is filled with Jets fans in your stadium -- as usual.

Sadly for you that 4 win team is playing better right now then the Jets have all season long. See you in week 16 after the Dolphins crush your playoff hopes. You might end up with a better record, but will be in the same place the Dolphins are come playoff time. The difference will be the Dolphins will have been playing good football the last half of the season while the Jets continue to struggle.

yeah you guys are great w/ no pressure to win, congrats! our team knows how to win big games.

yeah you guys are great w/ no pressure to win, congrats! our team knows how to win big games.
We shall see about that. Miami has been sited by quite a few experts as playing some of the best football in the league right now. Sure we aren't gonna make the playoffs. But we are the most dangerous team for those who are hoping to make the playoffs. And you as you have said yourself, you should never overlook an opponent.

We shall see about that. Miami has been sited by quite a few experts as playing some of the best football in the league right now. Sure we aren't gonna make the playoffs. But we are the most dangerous team for those who are hoping to make the playoffs. And you as you have said yourself, you should never overlook an opponent.

I hope our game means something in week 17, I'm confident we'd win if that is the case BUT the game will obviously be much more difficult the way Miami is playing now compared w/ how they were playing earlier in the year.

Experts like who...Skip Bayless? LMAO. As you know, with the NFL, the reaction/over reaction is based from week-to-week. Not too long ago, the same was said of the KC SD, Bills, Redskins, Seahawks, etc. You are what your record says you are: 4-7 and at the bottom of the League. Miami's meaningful game is against the Bills for the battle of last place in the AFCE.

However, I do agree with you that in the NFL you better bring it each week to play as any team can beat any team regardless of record. We see it every week.

By what measurement is Miami playing better than the Jets?

By all measure. Offense, Defense and Special teams. The Dolphins have scored more points and allowed less. They are 4-1 the last 5 games while the Jets are 3-2 winning against Buff x2 and Washington.

Becasue you began the season at 0-7 and had no where to go but up? Or is it losing to the Cowboys by a point, looking good in defeat, but a loss nonetheless? The Jets have almost twice as many wins as the Dolphins. Your season was over week 1. We are still in the playoff hunt despite playing inconsistent throughout the season.

I agree the Dolphins were not playing good football early in the season, but they are playing better than the Jets are right now. In spite of an 0-7 start for the Dolphins, the Jets are only 3 games ahead with 2 games being handed to them. The Dolphins have lost 3 games by a combined 7 points.

We here the same ole b/s from you fish fans every year. Yet, outside your fluke 2008 season, Miami has been irrelevant the past decade. Sincerely hopes that changes because the rivalry is much better when you are good. But please spare me the nonsense. Just a few weeks ago it was that Miami could run the table, finish 9-7 and sneak into the playoffs. Next August, the predictions here will be how good the team will be until reality sets in after the season begins.

What is Rex's record against those bad 7-9 Dolphin teams? You are one to talk about predictions. :lol: Aren't the Jets supposed to be hoisting up there 3rd Super Bowl trophy this year. :lol2: Even if the Jets miss the playoffs, I'm sure we will here how good the Jets are and how they are going to win the Super Bowl next year. If you guys can make it back the the AFCC game 2 more years, you could be considered a poor mans version of the 90 to 93 Bills. :up:

Yep, they really looked good against NE with a chance to take control of the division, and possibly have a shot at a home playoff game. That was the biggest game for the Jets this season, and they lost by the largest margin they have all year.

By all measure. Offense, Defense and Special teams. The Dolphins have scored more points and allowed less. They are 4-1 the last 5 games while the Jets are 3-2 winning against Buff x2 and Washington.

I agree the Dolphins were not playing good football early in the season, but they are playing better than the Jets are right now. In spite of an 0-7 start for the Dolphins, the Jets are only 3 games ahead with 2 games being handed to them. The Dolphins have lost 3 games by a combined 7 points.

What is Rex's record against those bad 7-9 Dolphin teams? You are one to talk about predictions. :lol: Aren't the Jets supposed to be hoisting up there 3rd Super Bowl trophy this year. :lol2: Even if the Jets miss the playoffs, I'm sure we will here how good the Jets are and how they are going to win the Super Bowl next year. If you guys can make it back the the AFCC game 2 more years, you could be considered a poor mans version of the 90 to 93 Bills. :up:

Yep, they really looked good against NE with a chance to take control of the division, and possibly have a shot at a home playoff game. That was the biggest game for the Jets this season, and they lost by the largest margin they have all year.

Only 3 ahead w/ 2 games handed to them:lol2: Good teams find ways to win games, bad ones find ways to lose them. There are many reasons why you aren't a playoff contender again and we are again.

The biggest game in the reg season last year was at NE and we lost 45-3, how did the true big game work out in the div rd on the same field?

Only 3 ahead w/ 2 games handed to them:lol2: Good teams find ways to win games, bad ones find ways to lose them. There are many reasons why you aren't a playoff contender again and we are again.

The biggest game in the reg season last year was at NE and we lost 45-3, how did the true big game work out in the div rd on the same field?

I agree that early in the season the Dolphins were not a good team, but let's not act like the Jets are way ahead of the Dolphins this year.

Good teams find other teams that drop potential game winning TD passes, and miss blocks which allow a punt to be blocked and returned to for a TD? The Dolphins made plenty of mistakes early that knocked them out of the running, but if not for a missed block and a dropped pass, the Jets could be in the same spot the Dolphins are.

So you are saying the Jets can only win the big games in the playoffs? If you think everything stays the same based on the past, I guess you can look forward to the Jets losing another AFCC game. Things change, and it is clear that the Jets are not the same team they were a year ago.

I never said the Dolphins are better than the Jets this year. I said they have been playing better football these past 5 weeks, than the Jets have and that is the truth.

Let's change it up: What QB's in the league would you take for Sanchez in a trade straight up?

starting qbs better than dirty right now.

brady-better
moore- better
fitz- ill give dirty the edge for now
orlovsky- dirty
yates- dirty
gabbert-dirty
hasselbeck- ill take hasselbeck for this year
rivers-better
palmer-better
tebow- better
palko-dirty
big ben-better
flacco-better
mccoy-dirty
dalton-better
romo-better
manning-better
vick-better
grossman-dirty
stafford-better
rodgers- better
ponder-dirty
hanie-dirty
brees-better
freeman- dirty this year, i still look freeman better though
newton-better
ryan-better
jackson-dirty
smith- better this year
kolb- dirty
bradford- dirty

starting qbs better than dirty right now.

brady-better
moore- better
fitz- ill give dirty the edge for now
orlovsky- dirty
yates- dirty
gabbert-dirty
hasselbeck- ill take hasselbeck for this year
rivers-better
palmer-better
tebow- better
palko-dirty
big ben-better
flacco-better
mccoy-dirty
dalton-better
romo-better
manning-better
vick-better
grossman-dirty
stafford-better
rodgers- better
ponder-dirty
hanie-dirty
brees-better
freeman- dirty this year, i still look freeman better though
newton-better
ryan-better
jackson-dirty
smith- better this year
kolb- dirty
bradford- dirty

Moore better than Sanchez:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

Palmer better? tebow better? Flacco better? Ryan better? This is a comedy list

Moore better than Sanchez:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

Palmer better? tebow better? Flacco better? Ryan better? This is a comedy list

You really think Sanchez is better than flaco or Ryan? Sanchez is a bottom 15 qb right now. Just because he was drafted high (way too high IMO), doesnt mean he deserves more credit than he deserves.

I can admit sanchez is better than henne. But there are 31 gm's right now that would rather have Moore.

You really think Sanchez is better than flaco or Ryan? Sanchez is a bottom 15 qb right now. Just because he was drafted high (way too high IMO), doesnt mean he deserves more credit than he deserves.

I can admit sanchez is better than henne. But there are 31 gm's right now that would rather have Moore.

#s wise he is better than Flacco now and neck and neck w/ Ryan. Mark's postseason performances has been MUCH better than either guy, I wouldn't want either over Sanchez.

There are ZERO GMs who would prefer Moore over Sanchez.

I would like to see your list.

There are 4-5 guys I'd rather have as my QB

Brady
Peyton(healthy)
Brees
Ridgers
Ben

Other than that I wouldn't take any other QB over him. There are guys that put up better #s that shrink in big games but those guys don't fool me.

as far as Matt Moore- check his #s 2 years ago w/ no pressure to win in Carolina then check what he did in 2010 starting day 1.

Back
Top Bottom