Sanchez released | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sanchez released

I want to know what the deal was with BasqueAtlantean. My concept of the world works much better if he was a fake troll account, but I've met too many very weird people to dismiss it entirely.

I think he was a legit nut job. He used to post videos from youtube to try and back up his ramblings, which were equal part funny and scary. CashinFIst was another one who was forced into the abyss. Kinda miss the old loonies. I think Cedar was involved in a long thread with some of them but cant really recall.

Everytime i did read basqueatlantean's posts though, it always reminded me of this scene

[video=youtube;iVFRFIz0Nmw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVFRFIz0Nmw[/video]

I've been over chatting with him on TGG...he's taking this pretty hard. Says he's been abused and aint coming back.

37201carltondancinggifi2pz-1.gif

Color me skeptical, however.

My prediction: His last-word-itis won't allow it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to know what the deal was with BasqueAtlantean. My concept of the world works much better if he was a fake troll account, but I've met too many very weird people to dismiss it entirely.

He reregistered multiple times. Sadly, he wasn't the first Basque on the board to act like he did and get banned for it.

I don't want to assume that they represent the majority of Basques, but I've heard the same talk from the very few basques I've met in real life. Maybe I have just had bad luck and only met the embarrassing turds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

37201carltondancinggifi2pz-1.gif

Color me skeptical, however.

My prediction: His last-word-itis won't allow it.

Considering all the compulsions, fixations, obsessions and pathologies already discussed, I'm putting "The Return" "Over/Under" @ 10.5 business days (cuz everybody knows that weekends don't count).

bfmg3s-1.jpg

:idk: :lol: I'm shocked that the site hasn't imploded with his absence. Have fun Pats site!

Pfft. Even if he goes to a Pats site they will boot him within a week. His **** won't fly there because the Patriots have actually won Super Bowls in recent memory. That is why he come here. We haven't done **** lately. It easier to argue with fans of a team that hasn't won anything. First time he tries to gloat about 2 AFC Championship appearances he will be shown a picture of three Super Bowl trophies and two AFC Championship trophies and his "argument" will be mute.

Pfft. Even if he goes to a Pats site they will boot him within a week. His **** won't fly there because the Patriots have actually won Super Bowls in recent memory. That is why he come here. We haven't done **** lately. It easier to argue with fans of a team that hasn't won anything. First time he tries to gloat about 2 AFC Championship appearances he will be shown a picture of three Super Bowl trophies and two AFC Championship trophies and his "argument" will be mute.

All true. All he has to hang his hat on is the Jets victory over NE in the playoffs that one year. I don't even know when it was. Too far in the past.

Here's one of his responces on TGG.

"I post on a dolphins site, an overzealous mod didn't like me questioning his "power" and banned me for the week. been posting there since 2004 and have never been banned. I was wronged and now I don't think I will post there again and it will be their loss. Now they can go back to pretending Ryan Tannehill is the next Tom Brady(true quote from their "most knowledgeable" poster) w/o having someone to inject reality into discussions".

that freaking sob took a shot at me i see...please come back you moron when tannehills shredding the league...i want to rub your dumb nose all in it

that freaking sob took a shot at me i see...please come back you moron when tannehills shredding the league...i want to rub your dumb nose all in it

Hey, at least he referred to you as the "most knowledgeable". :D

Consider the source: this is the "smarter-than-most-every-average-fan" who declared his slobberknob a top 10QB, his 09-11 team as "elite" and his HC who essentially has had 1 legitimate* winning season out of 5 with no divisional championships... as one of the league's top coaches. I'd say it's he who's sidestepping reality, but in truth he gets plenty of it rudely dispensed to him in his own forum.

*without opponents pulling their starters

The way the Eagles have them listed.
1 Starter is Foles
2 Backup Barkley
3 Backup Sanchez

They wer'nt one of the teams interested in him coming in to compete for there starting position.

Back
Top Bottom