Sanchez released | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sanchez released

nyjunk on tgg said:
I have never posted on a Pats site so I have no idea what you are talking about. The funny thing is to fill the void of leaving the phins site I was thinking of joining a Pats site but I have never posted at one before. why would you say that?

I take a lot of crap and I understand why but for me to get suspended when I get attacked all the time and never complain was wrong. The board will go on w/o me but it won't be the same.

Oh God in heaven, I think you know I don't believe in you, but please let this happen. Pretty please.

Oh God in heaven, I think you know I don't believe in you, but please let this happen. Pretty please.

The funny part is when he says that he understands why he gets a lot of crap. He's completely oblivious as to why he gets a lot of crap. Completely oblivious :lol:

At least he acknowledges that leaving FH will create a void in his life. The site seems to be running fine without him. He puts himself on some pedestal and thinks he's entitled to preferential treatment. He has learned that he is not (or apparently he hasn't learned). He's just another poster amongst many and he needs to get over himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The funny part is when he says that he understands why he gets a lot of crap. He's completely oblivious as to why he gets a lot of crap. Completely oblivious :lol:

Yep. I've never seen someone so wrong about everything. I bet he can give a whole laundry list of reasons why it's better to poop standing up.

At least he acknowledges that leaving FH will create a void in his life. The site seems to be running fine without him. He puts himself on some pedestal and thinks he's entitled to preferential treatment. He has learned that he is not (or apparently he hasn't learned). He's just another poster amongst many and he needs to get over himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course this site is running fine without him. This site would be fine no matter who left TBH.

Of course this site is running fine without him. This site would be fine no matter who left TBH.

Sites much better without him. He added no value to this site besides trollishly stirring up activity in certain threads.

Last edited by a moderator:
No boss. He was banned for a few days because of his $anchez posts.

Wow! This must have been a really tough week for him. First his favorite QB is released, and then he gets banned. Poor guy!

I like debating with rival posters..... even junc. Sometimes things get redundant, but overall I think he is a pretty good guy. We rarely agree and some of his opinions are really out there, but that's what makes it fun. We take this stuff too seriously sometimes.

I know I am in the minority, but I hope he comes back. If things go bad, you can just ban him to a specific forum. :lol: That would kind of be interesting. Can you ban someone to a specific forum? Instead of a permanent ban for someone, could you permanently ban them to say, the "Spam" forum.

I'm hereing buttfumble2 is being released at 1000 today.:chuckle:

Back
Top Bottom