Sanchez released | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sanchez released

It was generally b/c he kept running his yap about $anchez. Frankly I never understood why he'd want to continue talking about the same things he always talks about.

Is that against the TOS though? I don't care how it got done just curious. Were you the mod that banned him? If so, thumbs up for you!

Is that against the TOS though? I don't care how it got done just curious. Were you the mod that banned him? If so, thumbs up for you!

We can't discuss why or how other posters are dealt with, though I will say that people aren't banned for their opinions, no matter how misguided. Well, unless they're spouting racist stuff and whatnot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The important thing is ... ensuring he never comes back

I've been over chatting with him on TGG...he's taking this pretty hard. Says he's been abused and aint coming back.

Although incredibly belated, it's an outcome of finally reaping what you doth sow; hopefully this "tough love" will serve as a wake up call cuz he's been teflon "entitled" for so long. Unfortunately, though, whether it results from delusion or an abject lack of self-awareness, he'll likely never see it that way. :idk:

Here's one of his responces on TGG.

"I post on a dolphins site, an overzealous mod didn't like me questioning his "power" and banned me for the week. been posting there since 2004 and have never been banned. I was wronged and now I don't think I will post there again and it will be their loss. Now they can go back to pretending Ryan Tannehill is the next Tom Brady(true quote from their "most knowledgeable" poster) w/o having someone to inject reality into discussions".

Here's one of his responces on TGG.

"I post on a dolphins site, an overzealous mod didn't like me questioning his "power" and banned me for the week. been posting there since 2004 and have never been banned. I was wronged and now I don't think I will post there again and it will be their loss. Now they can go back to pretending Ryan Tannehill is the next Tom Brady(true quote from their "most knowledgeable" poster) w/o having someone to inject reality into discussions".
Our loss indeed. :rolleyes2: I honestly don't think I have ever met anyone so arrogant. If he does come back maybe we should change his name to nykanye. That is the only man that would rival his arrogance.

Last edited by a moderator:
So long as an obvious dysfunctional pathologic drive manifested by Lastworditis-OCD, attention-whoring fixation to be noticed/responded to, and likely need to overcompensate for a real life inferiority complex (anytime someone tells you that he's smart and you're not says it all), fails to get professionally addressed, you better believe he'll be irresistibly drawn back.

I've understood for a few years that although some of those here whose opinions matter most don't really hold his shenanigans in much regard, they see some utility in keeping him around. Like the wrestling villain universally hated who inevitably ends up losing, they understand that his trolling, homerism and embarrassing cluelessness definitely stir up emotion and generates forum activity. Unfortunately until now he's become "The Teflon Troll" from years of getting away with twice the self-serving, insulting and sometimes fins-inflammatory BS for which any opposing fan on his own forum would be summarily banned within a week.

As a natural result, he's come to feel enabled and more emboldened in his chicanery. Hopefully when (not if) he returns, for him it will serve as a wake up call that those repercussion-free days of Rainmanish recitations of the same spins, passive aggressive "left handed compliments," never admitting he's wrong, shifting the lines in the discussion sand, and intentional derailment of positive/hopeful/enthusiastic/feel-good fins-centric threads etc, are now in his rear-view mirror.

9769d1388196126mattertastesoapbox-1.gif

So long as an obvious dysfunctional pathologic drive manifested by Lastworditis-OCD, attention-whoring fixation to be noticed/responded to, and likely need to overcompensate for a real life inferiority complex (anytime someone tells you that he's smart and you're not says it all), fails to get professionally addressed, you better believe he'll be irresistibly drawn back.

I've understood for a few years that although some of those here whose opinions matter most don't really hold his shenanigans in much regard, they see some utility in keeping him around. Like the wrestling villain universally hated who inevitably ends up losing, they understand that his trolling, homerism and embarrassing cluelessness definitely stir up emotion and generates forum activity. Unfortunately until now he's become "The Teflon Troll" from years of getting away with twice the self-serving, insulting and sometimes fins-inflammatory BS for which any opposing fan on his own forum would be summarily banned within a week.

As a natural result, he's come to feel enabled and more emboldened in his chicanery. Hopefully when (not if) he returns, for him it will serve as a wake up call that those repercussion-free days of Rainmanish recitations of the same spins, passive aggressive "left handed compliments," never admitting he's wrong, shifting the lines in the discussion sand, and intentional derailment of positive/hopeful/enthusiastic/feel-good fins-centric threads etc, are now in his rear-view mirror.

9769d1388196126mattertastesoapbox-1.gif

Fat chance

I really haven't had the problems with Junc that some of You have. I definitely disagree with a lot of what he has to say, but our debates have always been respectful. With that being said, I have to call it like it is and say that it is pretty arrogant of him to believe that the quality of a forum as large and diverse as this will suffer just because he isn't around. IMO there isn't any one poster who is that important. I also cracked up when I saw that his avatar on TGG is an Eagles helmet...just wow lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom