Sanchez released | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sanchez released

When I was 22, I was with WOMEN age 21 or older. Why on Earth would I be interested in a teenage GIRL that can't get into bars/clubs?? lol at nyjunc

Junc's never been with "women". But you'd probably better lock up your daughter (assuming she's still in HS.)

you have me confused w/ vaark who ran and hide after the dolphins collapse. I am always here.

what he was doing was not illegal so he wasn't a pedophile as you are trying to label him. was it good idea? probably not but not illegal and remember he was in his early 20s, I went out w/ an 18 yr old when I was 22. do you forget what it was like to be young?

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

as long as it wasn't w/ one of you guys. then again you want me not my daughter
j

you have me confused with someone who posts hundreds of posts/week on several forums - but only on his employer's time and bandwidth. Again, if you were allowed access to the internet on weekends or evenings, you'd have seen me plenty.

Now this is someone, actually a fellow TGG poster, whom if posting here, would have earned credibility and been respected despite his jest partisanship..
5kepep-1.jpg

Does your mom carry her ID with her when she's "working". Does she work for Dez Bryant's dad?

He did nothing "illegal" you say. Good for him. Did you know it's legal to have sex with animals in 17 states? I guess by your logic, that's perfectly acceptable. I have no doubt that you'd be defending him had he slept with a dog instead of a child. You'd find some way to spin it, in that twisted junc way, into being perfectly ok.

Are you really so naive that you think nothing happened after this grown ass man picked up a child from a club at 2 in the morning and took her back to his golf coarse love pad? Or maybe he simply hired her to do some late night interior decorating, thus the photos in her possession of his bedroom. She was just checking the light levels and how the colors play off the moonlight.

Your spin sir...

ooohhh, good one!

yes comparing humans to animals is exactly the same thing.

again, we don't know that anything actually happened and clearly the law in the state he was in made it legal either way. I don't think it's the best idea to be w/ a 17 yr old but again not against the law.

You are connecting the dots, you don't have any factual evidence. you are making things up b/c you dislike him.

j

you have me confused with someone who posts hundreds of posts/week on several forums - but only on his employer's time and bandwidth. Again, if you were allowed access to the internet on weekends or evenings, you'd have seen me plenty.

Now this is someone, actually a fellow TGG poster, whom if posting here, would have earned credibility and been respected despite his jest partisanship..
5kepep-1.jpg

nope, you post hundreds of times on one site(that I know of, I'd be willing to bet you post at more than one) then follow me around to various ones.

that poster is as clueless as you are which is amazing to me.

ooohhh, good one!

again, we don't know that anything actually happened and clearly the law in the state he was in made it legal either way. I don't think it's the best idea to be w/ a 17 yr old but again not against the law.

You are connecting the dots, you don't have any factual evidence. you are making things up b/c you dislike him.

nope, you post hundreds of times on one site(that I know of, I'd be willing to bet you post at more than one) then follow me around to various ones.

Thank you, your pathetic attempts to insult me will always be one-upped.

So, you admit, that because it's legal it's perfectly acceptable. Just like beastiality. Gotcha (freaky, but I won't judge what you do on your personal time)

I'm not connecting dots, I'm calling a spade a spade. You're burying your head in the sand because you want to believe that one day he'll come courting your teenage daughter, just like this poor victim known as E.K. You see, they never released her full name because she was a CHILD. If Tannehill had done the same thing you'd be bashing him to no end. Your homervision prevents you from doing the same to buttfumble. Just like it prevents you from seeing what an awful QB he is. Or maybe I should say "was" because he likely will never start another game. You know, because he's terrible.

We KNOW he picked up a teenage girl on New Years. We KNOW he took her back to his place. We KNOW she spent the night and at least some time in his bedroom. You KNOW you're kidding yourself if you think nothing happened. I KNOW that you're twisted if you think it's ok becasue "the law". Have you no morals? Or do you need a law to tell you that sleeping with children is messed up?

Thank you, your pathetic attempts to insult me will always be one-upped.

So, you admit, that because it's legal it's perfectly acceptable. Just like beastiality. Gotcha (freaky, but I won't judge what you do on your personal time)

I'm not connecting dots, I'm calling a spade a spade. You're burying your head in the sand because you want to believe that one day he'll come courting your teenage daughter, just like this poor victim known as E.K. You see, they never released her full name because she was a CHILD. If Tannehill had done the same thing you'd be bashing him to no end. Your homervision prevents you from doing the same to buttfumble. Just like it prevents you from seeing what an awful QB he is. Or maybe I should say "was" because he likely will never start another game. You know, because he's terrible.

We KNOW he picked up a teenage girl on New Years. We KNOW he took her back to his place. We KNOW she spent the night and at least some time in his bedroom. You KNOW you're kidding yourself if you think nothing happened. I KNOW that you're twisted if you think it's ok becasue "the law". Have you no morals? Or do you need a law to tell you that sleeping with children is messed up?

your entire existence here is dedicated to trying to insult me and clicking "thumbs down".

I am not burying anything, under the law he did nothing wrong whether he banged her or not. you have no idea what the circumstances were yet you just keep posting stuff b/c he was a Jet.

if more comes out and we find out he did something wrong, whether illegal or not, I'll bash him at that point.

using your flawed logic. we know he picked up a girl on New year's, was he supposed to card her or was she in a bar where you'd have to be 18 or 21 to get into?

ooohhh, good one!

That poster is one of about 50 who call your nonsense out on TGG on a regular basis.. when I came across that post, I selected it cuz it succinctly summarized your shtick which everyone is wise to. But let me get this straight, you, during the time you're on your employer's workweek and bandwidth, have the right to respond to me on FH, but me being a member on TGG, who mostly lurks rather than derailing threads with reality, does NOT have the right to read your voluminous and predictable posts on buttfumble threads? The fact that you have an obsession to respond on an enemy forum and then be hypocritical about it but think that members of TGG who can't help but run into your excuse-laden drivel on there might be out of line if capturing and then calling out your hypocrisies encountered in the course of reading several other forums? You're even more delusional than your glorified DC is immoral - if possible.

That poster is one of about 50 who call your nonsense out on TGG on a regular basis.. when I came across that post, I selected it cuz it succinctly summarized your shtick which everyone is wise to. But let me get this straight, you, during the time you're on your employer's workweek and bandwidth, have the right to respond to me on FH, but me being a member on TGG, who mostly lurks rather than derailing threads with reality, does NOT have the right to read your voluminous and predictable posts on buttfumble threads? The fact that you have an obsession to respond on an enemy forum and then be hypocritical about it but think that members of TGG who can't help but run into your excuse-laden drivel on there might be out of line if capturing and then calling out your hypocrisies encountered in the course of reading several other forums? You're even more delusional than your glorified DC is immoral - if possible.

I call those posters vaark types, they know nothing about this game.

your entire existence here is dedicated to trying to insult me and clicking "thumbs down".

I am not burying anything, under the law he did nothing wrong whether he banged her or not. you have no idea what the circumstances were yet you just keep posting stuff b/c he was a Jet.

if more comes out and we find out he did something wrong, whether illegal or not, I'll bash him at that point.

using your flawed logic. we know he picked up a girl on New year's, was he supposed to card her or was she in a bar where you'd have to be 18 or 21 to get into?

Oh, I'm the bad guy? The one being insulting? You started in by saying that I pay hookers for sex. Just because you're not man enough (or clever enough) to step up to the plate don't get all whiney b**** boy on me. You're retaliations are about as clever as the average 17 year old girls' (trying to stick with the theme here, since you're so keen on it) and less accurate than a typical buttfumble pass.

She TOLD him she was 17. Feel free to actually look up the article so you don't continue to make such ridiculous comments. I'll wait...

Back yet? Good. Here's a couple of items from the article I'm sure you've already blocked out or come up with an excuse for.

And then came the somewhat-awkward moment when I asked E.K. if she hooked up with him.

"Yeah," she said, somewhat reluctantly.

"You know I'm 17, right?" she remembers saying. Sanchez kept his cool. "Well, we can still talk, but I can't see you until you're 18," he said. "Actually," E.K. replied, "17 is legal in New York." Poise all around.

You using my line that I used on you, on me. You're so witty. My flawless logic concludes with them having sex because I'm not an idiot. Your flawed logic says "I don't know" because you're either naive, or just plain stupid. I've been saying naive because I refuse to think that anyone is really that stupid but you're quickly changing my mind. So, which do you catagorize yourself as? It can only be one or the other.

Oh, I'm the bad guy? The one being insulting? You started in by saying that I pay hookers for sex. Just because you're not man enough (or clever enough) to step up to the plate don't get all whiney b**** boy on me. You're retaliations are about as clever as the average 17 year old girls' (trying to stick with the theme here, since you're so keen on it) and less accurate than a typical buttfumble pass.

She TOLD him she was 17. Feel free to actually look up the article so you don't continue to make such ridiculous comments. I'll wait...

Back yet? Good. Here's a couple of items from the article I'm sure you've already blocked out or come up with an excuse for.

You using my line that I used on you, on me. You're so witty. My flawless logic concludes with them having sex because I'm not an idiot. Your flawed logic says "I don't know" because you're either naive, or just plain stupid. I've been saying naive because I refuse to think that anyone is really that stupid but you're quickly changing my mind. So, which do you catagorize yourself as? It can only be one or the other.

Is this for real? all you do is insult me.

my retaliation was a lot funnier than yours.

You know I'm 17, right?" she remembers saying. buttfumble kept his cool. "Well, we can still talk, but I can't see you until you're 18," he said. "Actually," E.K. replied, "17 is legal in New York." Poise all around.

I think that quote says it all. can we move on to different nonsense for you and vaark to discuss?

Is this for real? all you do is insult me.

my retaliation was a lot funnier than yours.

I think that quote says it all. can we move on to different nonsense for you and vaark to discuss?

Sigh... Please don't decide to do stand-up anytime soon. Your sense of comedy is somewhat... Skewed.

That quote DOES say it all. Again, try to READ the article. THEY HAD SEX WHILE SHE WAS 17! Which, I know is perfectly acceptable to you. Grass on the field and all. Just, do me a favor, I have 2 17 year old nieces. Stay the eff away from them. You clearly are way too ok with sex with children to be around young girls.

Has anyone looked up the Jersey sex offender list? Anyone want to take bets, based off this conversation alone, that junc is on it?

Sigh... Please don't decide to do stand-up anytime soon. Your sense of comedy is somewhat... Skewed.

That quote DOES say it all. Again, try to READ the article. THEY HAD SEX WHILE SHE WAS 17! Which, I know is perfectly acceptable to you. Grass on the field and all. Just, do me a favor, I have 2 17 year old nieces. Stay the eff away from them. You clearly are way too ok with sex with children to be around young girls.

Has anyone looked up the Jersey sex offender list? Anyone want to take bets, based off this conversation alone, that junc is on it?

funnier than you.

You know I'm 17, right?" she remembers saying. buttfumble kept his cool. "Well, we can still talk, but I can't see you until you're 18," he said. "Actually," E.K. replied, "17 is legal in New York."

that quote says they stopped when he found out she was 17. again, that reading thing.

I call those posters vaark types, they know nothing about this game.

What do you call delusional posters who see everything through green tinted glasses and continue to pathetically proclaim that they know more than the average fan when in fact they demonstrate they know less? You know, like those kids in highschool who always talk about having sex but in reality are the true wallflowers?

I don't know what you'd call them but I would lable them "delusionally pathetic" :up: Or how about those who aren't allowed to post on their own time and dime?

What do you call delusional posters who see everything through green tinted glasses and continue to pathetically proclaim that they know more than the average fan when in fact they demonstrate they know less? You know, like those kids in highschool who always talk about having sex but in reality are the true wallflowers?

I don't know what you'd call them but I would lable them "delusionally pathetic" :up: Or how about those who aren't allowed to post on their own time and dime?

delusional posters? I call them vaarks. basically the worst posters on any board I call vaarks.

funnier than you.

that quote says they stopped when he found out she was 17. again, that reading thing.

Holy crap! DO I have to post the ENTIRE article here for you or is a simple google search beyond your limited means?

Here's the next line in the article:

I told her I'd make sure it's legal in Jersey for a girl her age to hook up with a 24-year-old man.

"It is. It's 16," she said. "I checked."

Since you have the reading comprehension of your typical sea monkey, let me explain for you:

Pedo-at-the-club: "Hey baby, nice jugs. I'm the QB for a historically terrible football franchise. Wanna bang?"
stat-rape-victim: "I'm only 17."
Pedo-at-the-club: "That's cool. Maybe we can chill until your 18th birthday."
stat-rape-victim: "Actually, 17 is legal in NY."
Pedo-at-the-club: "Well, hells yeah! Grass on the field baby! Come back to my place, I want you to bend me over, smash your hips against my butt cheeks to the rythm of Hangin' Tough and call me Donnie. No, call me Joey!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom