Sarkisian to replace Gailey? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sarkisian to replace Gailey?

Fin-Loco

Grilling Chicken Little
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I know he's said he would love to coach Tua in the NFL and was largely responsible for the offense Tua excelled in. Knowing that Old Chan River would be better off collecting stamps, what's the chance we make a push and back up the brinks truck to get him here as OC? Clearly that would also influence which players we take in the draft.

Thoughts?

It needs to happen. Ross needs to get the checkbook ready. If Miami believes Tua is their franchise QB then this has got to happen.

Pretty much Head coach in waiting at Alabama......Yea...he'll give that up to be OC at Miami..
I mean, is Saban close to that? He could always come coach here, get some NFL experience and go back when Nick retires

But yeah, sign me up, gotta be better than Gailey

You think Saban's retiring in the foreseeable future? Hard to believe that would happen...he's too successful and driven.
Few more years....Sark has already turned down head coaching jobs this year...

You think Saban's retiring in the foreseeable future? Hard to believe that would happen...he's too successful and driven.
I doubt Saban will retire anytime soon. He has the best job in the world.

Nick is fixing to turn 70..and if we win the title this year...Nick breaks Bear's record...

Last edited:
three more years....but don't listen...I know nothing about Alabama.....
Yea...Sark would love to come running here to be a O.C. after turning down several head coaching jobs.
Sounds about right...

No. He's got a checkered pedigree and has been a failure at the HC level. He won't have the overall talent advantage here and the DC are much more complex in the NFL.

No. He's got a checkered pedigree and has been a failure at the HC level. He won't have the overall talent advantage here and the DC are much more complex in the NFL.
Not really....He would be a million times better Chan...a turnup would be better than Chan...but,Sark isn't going to take a lesser job...

Back
Top Bottom