Sarkisian to replace Gailey? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sarkisian to replace Gailey?

He coaches at Alabama...

That's the same as sleeping at a Holiday Inn Express. You are automatically great at your position.
Yawn...could be worse...we could grab some Ohio State trash.

Flo brought in a OC for a journey man QB,not the fifth pick in the draft QB of the future...sorry...that's a questionable hire for Flo..Hell,Gase got us to the playoffs one year....
i'm looking for more than that..
When Flo made the hire it was probably with the intention that Fitz would be the starter all season then something happened along the way that prompted Flo to start Tua. Who really knows.

Yawn...could be worse...we could grab some Ohio State trash.
I'm indifferent to Bama. Saban has them rolling. No need to gripe about it.

There are two CFB teams I hate.

One is Ohio State. They cheated my Canes and I lowkey root for Michigan to beat them every year...like a fool.

I'm indifferent to Bama. Saban has them rolling. No need to gripe about it.

There are two CFB teams I hate.

One is Ohio State. They cheated my Canes and I lowkey root for Michigan to beat them every year...like a fool.
Canes?...well...I guess we could grab ol Dan Enos...his walking around somewhere..

No way Sark gets the bama HC job. Plus Nick not retiring anytime soon.
What are you basing this on..I'm basing it on some boosters that i know well....

What are you basing this on..I'm basing it on some boosters that i know well....
Bama will be going after Dabo hard. Not sure he will take it, although I think he may. Sark has too much baggage to be considered HC material at Bama.

Is the problem Gailey, or lack of talent at the skill positions?

Keep in mind, Miami has three rookies starting on the offensive line, a rookie quarterback and lately third and fourth stringers at wide receiver.

I'm not necessarily supporting Gailey, just looking at it realistically.

I do think Gailey's playcalling has been inconsistent. But I see potential with the RPO switch we've seen with Tua in the lineup. That could be hard to beat when the Dolphins add talent around Tua.

Canes?...well...I guess we could grab ol Dan Enos...his walking around somewhere..
Hell no...

I still don't forgive Enos for allowing Williams to start when Perry beat him out in the spring and fall workouts.

We'd draft a QB if Enos had any input.

Bama will be going after Dabo hard. Not sure he will take it, although I think he may. Sark has too much baggage to be considered HC material at Bama.
Dabo has some REAL baggage with some of the crap he has pulled...It WILL NOT be Dabo...

I actually Think Gailey was perfect for Tuas first year. He protected him and kept him healthy.

A young offensive coordinator would have tried to take a ton of shots and probably would have resulted in a lot more picks and sacks.

with that being said I see gailey moving into a special assistant role next year and handing over the play calling duties and then retiring after next year.

will be interesting to see who we bring in. Don’t hate the idea of Sarkisian but don’t really see him as a fit.

Back
Top Bottom