Sarkisian to replace Gailey? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sarkisian to replace Gailey?

Tell you what I'll do....I'll bet my membership here on Finheaven,that Sark is the next headcoach of Bama in four years.
If he isn't ...You guys will not have to deal with me anymore..
As much fun as a four year bet sounds, it actually sounds to me like you don't know much of Sarkisian's history.

As much fun as a four year bet sounds, it actually sounds to me like you don't know much of Sarkisian's history.
I know All Sarks history....watch the huge raise he is fixing to get to stay as OC.. He's making 2.5 million now..How much about Alabama do YOU know?

Not really....He would be a million times better Chan...a turnup would be better than Chan...but,Sark isn't going to take a lesser job...
I don’t quite get it, is the suggestion that the OC job or HC in the nfl is lesser than what he’s doing at some college with a bunch of kids? How does that work? You turn down the nfl for college football?

I think It may be more about this being a one year deal to begin with and Chan retiring due to the state of the world today and him being elderly
I didn’t realize it was a 1-year deal. That would change things. I missed that (I’m getting old! ) and assumed people were speculating based on what, I couldn’t understand.

what are some realistic options you guys like if we do move on from Chan?
I would only move on from him if we have a name in mind.

a name that really sticks out is Tony Elliot as we seek to have a connection with with Hobby and seem to like Clemson

There is not another McVay/Kyle S/LaFleur out there... is there?

Might I suggest Darrell Bevel who was the OC for a young R Wilson?
The guy who called the quick slant to a WR who only caught 8 balls on the season in the SB? The guy who didn’t call a run w Lymch even though NE had tired of tackling him at that point in the game he was unstoppable? That guy? No thanks. Biggest loser call in SB history - tried to be cute instead of playing the %’s at that point in the game w the world championship on the line. Chan Gailey would have run it in w Lynch or at worst RPO Wilson into a dual threat play. Ricardo Lockett. SMFH.

Wished we had a Lynch type of running back now...

Then show me the connection to anybody but Fitz...

okay so you’re telling me the only reason we drafted Christian Wilkins because of Marlon Hobby?

just because they have been together does not mean that it was short sighted. It adds to the fact that the comfort and maturity would help Tua understand and learn in a grown up atmosphere

Does this look like a offense for Tua or Fitz?

Pretty much Head coach in waiting at Alabama......Yea...he'll give that up to be OC at Miami..
I mean, I would. I'd rather be #2 on an up and coming affluent NFL team coaching a player(s potentially after draft) I know I can win with that can launch me into stardom,. Or, I can stay in my double wide with the simpletons hoping Saban dies of a hair plug surgery or cow flipping.

Back
Top Bottom