Sarkisian to replace Gailey? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sarkisian to replace Gailey?

Not really....He would be a million times better Chan...a turnup would be better than Chan...but,Sark isn't going to take a lesser job...

Then let's turn up bro!

All jokes aside, he aint all that and a bag of potato chips.

Hopefully Flo has people scouring the college teams for the new up-and-coming offensive genius.
I think that sometimes...then I remember who the HC is. I respect his decision on it either way...I fully believe he has long-term success for this team in his DNA.

I don’t believe Chan has ever coached a rookie qb, so maybe he’s not the best fit for Tua right now but I could be wrong. Chan with Fitz seem like a good combo however.

Edit: It’s hard to properly assess Chan due to all the injuries on offense but I think he’s doing an OK job with what he’s had to work with.

I don’t believe Chan has ever coached a rookie qb, so maybe he’s not the best fit for Tua right now but I could be wrong. Chan with Fitz seem like a good combo however.

Edit: It’s hard to properly assess Chan due to all the injuries on offense but I think he’s doing an OK job with what he’s had to work with.
Flo brought in a OC for a journey man QB,not the fifth pick in the draft QB of the future...sorry...that's a questionable hire for Flo..Hell,Gase got us to the playoffs one year....
i'm looking for more than that..

Back
Top Bottom