Saturday draft thread. Rounds 4-7 | Page 41 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saturday draft thread. Rounds 4-7

Do you Think the Raiders are dumb enough for all 3 of their 6th rounders for Daniel Thomas

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Do not underestimate the need for a solid, dependable kicker in today's NFL. Hey, look at it this way...he is a comp pick that will make the squad, gain us a couple million in cap space and improve our special teams by 20% You all will thank Ireland for this pick when this season begins,

They must have camped out at the Gators pro day. Three players from Fla and I'm a Canes fan :err:

Same but I don't mind it to much. Gillislee like to catch the ball in the backfield like what Bush should of done. In fact he is faster when they pass it to him. I am excited. But WTF no Swope or Rogers. Y

if i'm Carpenter , Egnew or one of our slow backup linebacker I'm pooping my pants.

I do like Matthews a lot and he seemed to play pretty well later in the year when given the opportunity...How about we trust our front office, they would obviously have more than enough info on Swope..if they keep passing on him, that should tell you something. I remember when pple were crying about us not signing Flynn..worked out ok for us, didnt it?

All of the children crying about picking a Kicker. Please, take your toys and go home cry babies.

It may not be a priority for you, but to a Coach who just lost 2 or 3 games based on ONE SINGLE PLAYER.... yea it's important.

Added Mike Wallace, Brandon Gibson, Dustin Keller to go with Hartline catching passes. Why do so many people think we're hurting so bad for WR? I think Mathews played well last year and the guy we drafted from Michigan St. has a lot of potential so although it wouldn't hurt to get another another WR but I don;t understand why people are talking like we're in the same place we were last year.

You guys are knocking the kicker pick but Sturgis is a stud and Carpenter has been horrible for two years now. Anything over 40 yards he seemed to miss automatically last year. Big need. I like the pick. Swope is a bum and ges no better than mathews so why waste a pick on him.

exactly! not to mention special teams/kicking is a third of the game. we don't pick till 250 and took the best kicker in the draft!!!!!

IRELAND LIKE UNDRAFTED WR'S MORE THAN DRAFTING THEM..CAN YOU GUYS REMEMBER A GREAT ONE CALLED JULIUS PRUITT!:tubes:

Swope Swope Swope......Do you guys wonder at all why he hasn't been picked up yet? Remember when we got Tanny's Fuller last year? How did that work out?

Y'all make fun about drafting a kicker in round 5 but two things to consider. First, we have no six round picks so the two best .... Sturgis and Hopkins .... would be gone by when we pick in the seventh. Also, the better kickers typically get picked about the fifth round.

Back
Top Bottom