Saturday draft thread. Rounds 4-7 | Page 42 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saturday draft thread. Rounds 4-7

Undrafted FA will be productive this year I bet.

Hunker down folks. This is going to be a long ass wait. LOL.

I like the kicker pick, they needed an upgrade and they definitely got one. As a gators fan, Sturgis was a great kicker

Hey if Mike Sherman and Ryan Tannehill are not pushing for Swoops I don't want him.

I mean damn if Sherman the guy who knows him up close n personal didn't convince them to pick up Swope, I have faith they did the right thing

Same but I don't mind it to much. Gillislee like to catch the ball in the backfield like what Bush should of done. In fact he is faster when they pass it to him. I am excited. But WTF no Swope or Rogers. Y

they said he can run inide too..the way they described him, it sounds like he can do many things and has some power too that miami can use. They say he runs faster in the game than his 40 time tooo which is great. Sounds like an underrated back that could be miamis starting runningback and be a good pair with miller. they said hes a good blocker too which is great as miami needs that as miller is not a good blocker.

Well, kicker is the only player that single handed could have change the outcome of 2 or 3 games last year. Maybe this will gave us a cuple of more wins this year.

If Sherman, and Philbin don't want Swope, then I dont want him, there's a reason why no one has taken him yet. Some of you guys need to chill.

Back
Top Bottom