Saturday draft thread. Rounds 4-7 | Page 43 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saturday draft thread. Rounds 4-7

I think carpenter lost a few games last couple of years and 5 th round pick can win us 2 more games a year.it could be the most imporant pick of draft for us.jmo

makes me think maybe they feel swope will go to 7th rd or undrafted..if hes so great i would have thought other teams would have picked him by now too. well see..

I thought the FSU kicker was rated the best? Why did Detroit take that no name kicker who's wasn't he even graded as an undrafted FA.

Swope has had 4 concussions that are known. While is a great fit with Tannehill at QB and knowing the system, I can see why teams may have taken Swope off their boards. I love what Swope did at Texas A&M, but he's too much of a risk. As an UDFA, I'd love to see Miami sign him.

I'm sure the medical reports are killing swopes.

I gotta say it, I'm a big fan of the NFL channel but DAMN, they have really disrespected the Dolphins since day 1.

I can't believe Rich said what he said when the Dolphins picked.

I mean this is the NFL Draft, the NFL Channel, not Jests World in an upside down, alternate universe. :d-day: :puke:

I'm sure the medical reports are killing swopes.

I gotta say it, I'm a big fan of the NFL channel but DAMN, they have really disrespected the Dolphins since day 1.

I can't believe Rich said what he said when the Dolphins picked.

I mean this is the NFL Draft, the NFL Channel, not Jests World in an upside down, alternate universe.

What did he say? I'm watching ESPN.

Dallas will draft swope..move on he's not that good if sherman or tanny didn't want to draft him that much ..that he got passed for a kicker.

Patton was the last WR available that MIGHT have been able to unseat Matthews for the 4th WR spot. Taking a K there was the right move. Any WR we would have drafted wouldn't have even been active game days if he even made the roster. Sturgis on the other hand can help us win games (wish we had him against the Jets and Cards last year), and he opens up about $2 million in cap space. Winston or Clabo, come on down and solidify our O-line!

He said something like, not the dolphins picking again.

This is it verbatim

"How many times can the Dolphins be on the clock, BTW" :err:

Kicker in the 5th and we didn't even take Hopkins. We're doing what we always do which is refusing to value offensive playmakers. I think Hopkins is quite a bit better but we did need to address the K position. I just hate not dipping into this WR pool. Picking up Marquess could turn it all around.

Love the Gators picks, and this is coming from someone who does not like the Gators. All are underrated players, all will likely be starters in time.

Hometown advantage helped especially at RB, for the second year in a row.

Back
Top Bottom