Scarlet Knights make AP poll | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Scarlet Knights make AP poll

UF Fin Kat said:
that's a lot easier said than done.

That's exactly what U of L's defense is being built to do. Stop the run. Stop UWV's running game and they can't beat you with the pass. Same with Rutgers. Both UWV and Rutgers get their shot at U of L, but when it all said and done, I think they'll both be shooting blanks...

mjwenz said:
5-0 after tonight's win.

Ray Rice is one of the best backs in the nation, 806 yards and 11 touchdowns through 5 games. Brian Leonard is the perfect change of pace back, and probably the most complete back in the NCAA. Their defense is one of the top in the nation.

I can't wait until they play Louisville, Pittsburgh and West Virginia. That will really show what Rutgers is made of. I think they can hang with those teams. Mike Teel isn't that great of a quarterback, but if their running game is on, I don't think they can be stopped. I don't think Teel can come from behind in a game, passing the ball, and win the game yet.

I grew up and went to high school with Ray, their free safety Courtney Greene and his backup Glen Lee. Watching them in high school dominate and seeing them have that success at the next level too is awesome.

Teel has a rocket arm and can bring them back, he is struggling right now, but they have never really had to open up and spread out the offense yet. Don't count him out, he is a tough smart kid with a ton of talent.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Teel has a rocket arm and can bring them back, he is struggling right now, but they have never really had to open up and spread out the offense yet. Don't count him out, he is a tough smart kid with a ton of talent.
:yeahthat:

Back
Top Bottom