Scarlet Knights make AP poll | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Scarlet Knights make AP poll

Mindwarp said:
you lost to Louisville without there top 2 players.

You lost to a FSU team that has no offense. Trust me I am a Noles fan.

You would lose or struggle against rutgers.
:yes:

nick1 said:
I am a Miami fan but I must say that Rutgers are better. they have a good chance of winning the Big East. West Virginia doesn't look as good as I thought they were
That's streching it ,dude. I like your thinking though:D

JUST WON 40 YARDLINE TIKS FOR THE GAME TOMORROW NIGHT 102.5 THE BONE:rocker: :rastanana :rocker: GO RUTGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UF Fin Kat said:
question about the WV part? all you have to do is load the box and stop their running game. Pat White is good but still young. I don't think he can beat you with the passing game yet

54Fins said:
That's streching it ,dude. I like your thinking though:D
maybe, I just think the Big East is weak

nick1 said:
question about the WV part? all you have to do is load the box and stop their running game. Pat White is good but still young. I don't think he can beat you with the passing game yet
that's a lot easier said than done.

I tell you what, USF gives Miami a good game, they are tough. I like the QB, tough kid. This game is not over by any means!

Rutgers backfield is one of the best if not the best in college football, your seeing it again tonight. They need Teel to step it up to have a chance against Louy and WV!!! And to win this game!

arggh that game was tough. was rooting for USF but it was nice to see rutgers win, too. USF can really be something in a year or two.

5-0 after tonight's win.

Ray Rice is one of the best backs in the nation, 806 yards and 11 touchdowns through 5 games. Brian Leonard is the perfect change of pace back, and probably the most complete back in the NCAA. Their defense is one of the top in the nation.

I can't wait until they play Louisville, Pittsburgh and West Virginia. That will really show what Rutgers is made of. I think they can hang with those teams. Mike Teel isn't that great of a quarterback, but if their running game is on, I don't think they can be stopped. I don't think Teel can come from behind in a game, passing the ball, and win the game yet.

I grew up and went to high school with Ray, their free safety Courtney Greene and his backup Glen Lee. Watching them in high school dominate and seeing them have that success at the next level too is awesome.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
1. Never say never, chances are not good, but you can't say no.

2. He has came out and said he does not want to go back to Miami, and its not a better job for him. He is home, he always talked about wanting to go to Rutgers when at Miami, and his family is deeply involved in his town, and Rutgers would step up to the plate and pay him more.

3. Rutgers could beat Miami right now, they play like a team, Miami plays like a bunch of, oh well for a lack of a better word, Shockeys!

That all being said, I'm still worried about Fridays game.

1) You will NEVER win a national championship at Rutgers.

2) He MUST say he won't go to Miami. if he said otherwise it would kill his recruiting at Rutgers. And if he ends up staying at Rutgers he doesn't want to sbatoge himself :shakeno:

3) Rutgers would NOT beat Miami right now. Rutgers has played nobody thus far. Beat up on a bunch of nobodies. And last night almost lost to the first "decent" team they played which was SOUTH FLORIDA!!!!!!!!!!

Alex44 said:
Rutgers would lose 55-17 against miami :lol: that has to be the funniest thing I have ever read

We lost to FSU and Louisville, two teams that would destroy Rutgers

Miami would beat Rutgers. But not 55-17.

Miami sucks pal. Let' get that straight off the bat. Rutgers isn't all that great and they would lose to Miami. But they would be in the game. Probably lose like 24-10 or something.

Motion said:
Based on what? That argument is STRICTLY opinion based.

no no no. There are 3 college football insitutions in this country. Three jobs where if your the head coach there, everyone in 50 states knows it and you dont' have to think. Three marquee jobs.

1) Notre Dame---National team. National television every week. The NY YANKEES of college football. Love them or hate them, no middle ground.

2) Texas--Biggest football state in the country. And the biggest school in the biggest state. Long history. Texas football, nuff said.

3) Miami---2nd biggest football state and Miami is the top team in that state. They dominated the 80's and part of the 90's. They were the most feared team in college football for a loooooooooooooooooong time. They have fallen on hard times of late (much like ND a few years back) but its "THE SCHOOL" of that state.

Granted Michiagn, Ohio St, Florida, Nebraska, USC, UCLA....etc those are big schools and big jobs. No doubt, but the 3 schools listed above are "THE JOBS IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL" where you are just looked at a at different level if your the head coach there.

nick1 said:
maybe, I just think the Big East is weak

it's not that weak. It's better than the ACC. And you might be able to make a case its better than the BIG 12 this year.

L'ville and WV are 2 of the very best teams in the country. They could go toe-to-toe with any team in the nation. They don't get the TV play that ohio st, usc, nd do. Because niether is sexy like that. But at the end of the day both could be in BCS games and 1 will be playing for it all most likely.

On the big east. the worst team in the conference (Syracuse) just took Iowa to double overtime and should have won in all honesty but a kid dropped a ball in the endzone in OT. Pitt killed Virigina. Rutgers did beat UNC and Illnois. Cincy had 2nd half leads ON THE ROAD the past two weeks vs Ohio St and VT.

The proof is there that the conference is not weak

Back
Top Bottom