Scarlet Knights make AP poll | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Scarlet Knights make AP poll

MikeO said:
1) You will NEVER win a championship at Rutgers

2) Miami is just a better job. The Miami job may get you an NFL gig someday. You can win a national championship at Miami. It's one of the Top 3 college coaching jobs out there along with ND and Texas.

3) Rutgers isn't better than Miami right now. For as bad as Miami is, Rutgers isn't better. I'm sorry. Beating UNC, Illnois, and Howard (div IAA) isn't that impressive. Please.

1. Never say never, chances are not good, but you can't say no.

2. He has came out and said he does not want to go back to Miami, and its not a better job for him. He is home, he always talked about wanting to go to Rutgers when at Miami, and his family is deeply involved in his town, and Rutgers would step up to the plate and pay him more.

3. Rutgers could beat Miami right now, they play like a team, Miami plays like a bunch of, oh well for a lack of a better word, Shockeys!

That all being said, I'm still worried about Fridays game.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
1. Never say never, chances are not good, but you can't say no.

2. He has came out and said he does not want to go back to Miami, and its not a better job for him. He is home, he always talked about wanting to go to Rutgers when at Miami, and his family is deeply involved in his town, and Rutgers would step up to the plate and pay him more.

3. Rutgers could beat Miami right now, they play like a team, Miami plays like a bunch of, oh well for a lack of a better word, Shockeys!

That all being said, I'm still worried about Fridays game.

Rutgers would lose 55-17 against miami :lol: that has to be the funniest thing I have ever read

We lost to FSU and Louisville, two teams that would destroy Rutgers

Alex44 said:
Rutgers would lose 55-17 against miami :lol: that has to be the funniest thing I have ever read

We will see when Rutgers play Louisville, who beat Miami without its two best players!:lol:

MikeO said:
It's one of the Top 3 college coaching jobs out there along with ND and Texas.

Based on what? That argument is STRICTLY opinion based.

MikeO said:

2) Miami is just a better job. The Miami job may get you an NFL gig someday. You can win a national championship at Miami. It's one of the Top 3 college coaching jobs out there along with ND and Texas.

3) Rutgers isn't better than Miami right now. For as bad as Miami is, Rutgers isn't better. I'm sorry. Beating UNC, Illnois, and Howard (div IAA) isn't that impressive. Please.
Someone must think it's impressive considering their ranked 23rd in the country:wink: Tell you what.try to rain on my parade .It doesn't matter.I have waited so long for this,i won't let ANYBODY bring me down.See Ya...:cooldude:

Alex44 said:

We'll never know how RU would do against Miami.Remember how the Canes' bolted for the money. VT,BC too...

More power to Rutgers. They'll help the Big East keep their BCS bid. That way Louisville has an easier shot at the national championship!

MikeO said:

1) I wouldn't say that. People were saying the same thing about Louisville a few years ago. Now look...

2) I can't argue with that point. Although the top 3 gigs in college would have to be (not in any particular order): Miami, USC, Ohio State/Texas (tie). ND hasn't played for a national championship for quite a few years now. I wouldn't say they're a top 3 gig right now.

3) I haven't seen Rutgers play yet this year, but based on their team last year, I'd have to put Miami as the better team. All of Rutgers WRs are hurt, Miami could stack the box and stop the run.

Congrats Rutgers, but GO CARDS!!

That won't last very long.

Hope they enjoy it while it lasts.

I am a Miami fan but I must say that Rutgers are better. they have a good chance of winning the Big East. West Virginia doesn't look as good as I thought they were

nick1 said:
I am a Miami fan but I must say that Rutgers are better. they have a good chance of winning the Big East. West Virginia doesn't look as good as I thought they were
what?

Alex44 said:

you lost to Louisville without there top 2 players.

You lost to a FSU team that has no offense. Trust me I am a Noles fan.

You would lose or struggle against rutgers.

Back
Top Bottom