Schedule Concern!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Schedule Concern!!

I think the schedule worked out perfect for us. We get Buffalo and NE early in the year and 3 of our first 4 games are home games. Those three teams are going to have to deal with the heat and it gives Feely a chance to start his Dolphin debut at home instead of going out on the road. NE hasn't lost any snow or cold weather games since Brady became the QB and Miami just can't play in the snow. This schedule works out in our favor. We keep our heat advantage early and get rid of the snow.

what is the problem people? you have to play it the way it is jeeze all the whining and crying know wonder the team gets all jittery .the one thing you guys and this orginization has to do is not worry about the darn schedule,worry about picking up your blocks ,throw the ball on time and on target ,catch the ball,run the ball and so on.you play them one at a time not all on the same day so CHILL.i for one am looking forward to that trip to Seattle,i'll be there to root them to a WIN!:cool:

Re: Re: Re: Schedule Concern!!

Originally posted by Phinz

So that's what's gonna be said if the fins win this year. I knew it, I was just wondering who was gonna say we didn't earn the win, cause our schedule was easy. I know you were referring to the Bills but I'm sure you or some other jealous fan will use it against us later.
You are talking to a bills fan who never made excuses when we lost to you guys twice last year. I owned up and ate my crow.

You guys blame it on the weather. It's an excuse because until now no one has answered how the bucs won in the cold on the way to the sb and you couldn't in how many tries?

I'm telling you, Wanny is not the coach you want to have during crunch time which usually falls on Dec. Bellichick has proven that you can win in crunch time even w/ way less talent or an injury filled roster when it matters most.

Miami for years had the best talent in the AFCE (especially that D) and that talent is getting old. Right now Wanny's annointed qb for years if fighting for his job. Notice that hardly any team went gaga for his services. That's what kind of coach he is.

This time last year you guys were so much more optimistic about your lineup going into the draft. Now your team is not even complete. Any chance Wanny can catch up to where he was last year?

If Wanny's depending on the draft to plug your OL, you guys could be in trouble. Only 1 rookie inside the top ten last year made significant impact for his team. What are the chances that the guy you draft is gonna play better than Jamie Nails prior to getting injured?

Originally posted by tenndolfan
tell that to the 2003 dolphins who lost to the texans on opening day...if we won that game we would have been in the playoffs...so yes EVERY game has meaning especially the first game....this is football not baseball or basketball we only play 16 games not 82 like basketball nor over a 100 games like baseball......1 game in football is like 10 in basketball....so the first game is just as important as the last game nuff said!!

IMO, every game is key. Doesn't even matter which sport either. when a baseball team misses the playoffs by being one gm behind, I'm sure any of them could look back to a couple of gms that they just pissed away for one reason or another. With those 2 gms, they'd be in.

Back
Top Bottom