Schefter: Dolphins Will Rebuild Lines In 2019; Are Eyeing A Top Ten Pick And New Qb In 2020 Draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Schefter: Dolphins Will Rebuild Lines In 2019; Are Eyeing A Top Ten Pick And New Qb In 2020 Draft

which QB do you want to draft at 13?

Tough to know who will be available at this point, but if Murray is somehow there at 13, I’m drafting him. Maybe Haskins has a bad combine (assuming he participates) and drops. Who knows. I don’t shut off the possibility of getting a QB this year.

The saddest thing, is no matter what the franchise does, we'll have 'fans' like this, criticizing every minute move.

Actually, the saddest thing is that we have a group of fans, like you, who will support anything this franchise does.

Carry on.

Perfect plan. I don’t care who the 2020 qb is our o-line needs at least 3 upgrades. Great draft to replenish dl as well. Haven’t we been wanting long term vision for some time? Makes perfect sense to me.

Expected. Murray is a great player but I'm thinking D-line at 13 and probably a C at 45

Assuming the value warrants it, I wouldn't be upset at all to spend every pick we have on OL/DL this year

The saddest thing about this “news” is that it’s probably true. We have to be the dumbest franchise in professional sports. We have the 13th pick, but let’s tell everyone we have no interest in drafting a QB in 2019.
They didn’t have to explicitly say anything, it’s already completely implied we’ll be looking at QBs in that draft.

Tough to know who will be available at this point, but if Murray is somehow there at 13, I’m drafting him. Maybe Haskins has a bad combine (assuming he participates) and drops. Who knows. I don’t shut off the possibility of getting a QB this year.
I like Murray if he falls to us at 13

I laugh at these reporters and their reports aka speculative writing. Makes you wonder if they are reading Fan Blogs like Finheaven? The media is forgetting it's a "Rebuild" not tanking. Unless they have a fly on the wall of both Ross and Grier, they know jack squat!!!

Back
Top Bottom