Schefter says Ireland "expected to return in 2014". | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Schefter says Ireland "expected to return in 2014".

Xbrett82us

Starter
Reaction score
Didn't go into much else detail, just said there was doubt in the organization that he'd be fired, but Ross was mulling over his options. Always gotta take what Schefter says with a grain of salt, but I figured it's noteworthy.

Doubt withing the organization but owner still mulling his options?

That statement means nothing. Schefter just trying to make news out of a guess in which he is already hedging his bet. Nothing to see here folks.

I can see it now. They parade Coach Shula, Dan Marino, etc. out with all saying we need continuity. I don't think it would work, fans are too upset.

It's time for that guy to go. Ross better know that!

Apparently he does not. Guess I better start researching who the best power blocking O-lineman and 3-4 defensive players are cause we'll be drafting guys that don't fit the scheme for sure.

If this is true, I'll be so excited I will jump out my second story window - head first.

If true, Ross is approaching the stupidity level of William Clay Ford Sr who held onto Matt Millen for 8 years. Maybe we should round up the 35 protestors who marched futilely outside the Davie HQ in 2011 and add another 999,965 to have our own march.

Didn't go into much else detail, just said there was doubt in the organization that he'd be fired, but Ross was mulling over his options. Always gotta take what Schefter says with a grain of salt, but I figured it's noteworthy.

Thank the Football Gods we won't be relinquishing our firm grasp on mediocrity any time soon. :titanic:

Back
Top Bottom