Schefter says Ireland "expected to return in 2014". | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Schefter says Ireland "expected to return in 2014".

Source? Jeff Ireland

i dont believe it...there's no way he should be able to get out of this one

This might mean that Ross will hire a Czar to look over all of this ****.

Here is a question? Shouldn't Ireland and Philbin know enough football so that they do not need a "Czar" to oversee them? And if they do not...why are they are running the team? SMH.

If he does come back instead of flying a banner over the stadium asking Ross to fire Ireland we need to fly one that tells Ross to fire himself.

Protest2500x373-1.jpg

how the heck do you survive with these crap drafts this horrid lb core in free agency and that oline as a gm...it's just not possible...is it???

I am increasingly of the view that Philbin and Ireland should either both stay for another year or both go and clean house completely. It is likely that Ross wants to keep Philbin, but shake up the coaching staff. However, if a change in GM is imminent, he should be in a position to select the Head Coach he wants and not be stuck with an incumbent for a year. I know that it can work on occasions but it is rare.
Both stay for a year and reassess or clean house - both go.

i really think the only one gone, is Sherman. So that leads to the question, who will take his place?

how the heck do you survive with these crap drafts this horrid lb core in free agency and that oline as a gm...it's just not possible...is it???

All indications point to this guy being bulletproof.

Always expect the opposite to happen of what Shefter reports so this is actually good news..
Didn't go into much else detail, just said there was doubt in the organization that he'd be fired, but Ross was mulling over his options. Always gotta take what Schefter says with a grain of salt, but I figured it's noteworthy.

The only problem we have here is an owner who knows enough about football that he needs football people to lecture him how to run his billion dollar football team based on football decisions and not his heart and ego.

Hoops, you wouldn't think so, but with Ross being the owner, it's highly possible. The best thing Ross can do imo, is sell the team to someone who has a clue about how to run a successful football organization.

If he does come back instead of flying a banner over the stadium asking Ross to fire Ireland we need to fly one that tells Ross to fire himself.

Or start tossing bricks out the airplane at Ross helicopter

It's amazing how such a successful business man is having trouble figuring this out...

Back
Top Bottom