Schefter says Ireland "expected to return in 2014". | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Schefter says Ireland "expected to return in 2014".

I really can't take anymore of this crap. The owner has no clue how to run this football team. If he keeps Ireland then I hope the place is empty for every home game. Maybe then he'll pay attention.

Ozzy rules!!

Jeff Ireland = Rasputin

2b4cad1f591e533d34102670e66747202d3d8966-1.jpg

If you keep Philbin as HC you have have to keep Jeff Ireland if you bring in a new GM he wants to hire his HC,By the way jeff ireland is not a bad gm,yeah he talks out his ass at times hes a punk,coaching cost us to loose 4 games prior to them costing you the last 2 games to Buf.and Jets,Im sorry but Jeff Ireland did not over throw or under throw Mike wallace all season long he didn't tell Philbin throw the ball instead of running when Mario Williams got the sack and football dont get me started Buf.and Jets losing to 2 rookie qb's,Jeff Ireland got you the players Philbin wanted Philbin didnt want Bush, Dansby,and Burnett because they had strong personality so Jeff Ireland got him me guys in Ellerbe and Wheeler both sucks please im not blaming Ireland on this one,He was name top 5 gm by nfl personals.

I am increasingly of the view that Philbin and Ireland should either both stay for another year or both go and clean house completely. It is likely that Ross wants to keep Philbin, but shake up the coaching staff. However, if a change in GM is imminent, he should be in a position to select the Head Coach he wants and not be stuck with an incumbent for a year. I know that it can work on occasions but it is rare. Both stay for a year and reassess or clean house - both go.
Or fire Ireland and have Philbin be responsible for all football decisions. Nothing to lose at this point. If 2014 is another failure, Philbin will be gone either way.

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

i really think the only one gone, is Sherman. So that leads to the question, who will take his place?
I'm praying for Scott Linehan.

While I think it's obvious Sherman needs to go, what are the things that have stayed the same throughout our long period of mediocricy? Ireland and Ross. If we can't get rid of Ross, then for goodness sake, get a GM that's got higher goals than finishing around .500 and just missing the playoffs every year.

Welp, I am prepping myself for more of the same then.

how the heck do you survive with these crap drafts this horrid lb core in free agency and that oline as a gm...it's just not possible...is it???

Owner doesn't know **** about football and his chief adviser is a guy who gave Ireland his start in the NFL.

The fact that Ross extended this dipstick during the season says all I need to know about Ross. I do NOT understand what he sees in Ireland. Failure everywhere you look and this offseason was arguably his worst in FA and draft. All that money and all those picks down the drain (as predicted by many).

The fact that Ross extended this dipstick during the season says all I need to know about Ross. I do NOT understand what he sees in Ireland. Failure everywhere you look and this offseason was arguably his worst in FA and draft. All that money and all those picks down the drain (as predicted by many).

He was extended in the offseason. They only announced it after we won 3 games in order to make it more palatable to the fans.

Empty seats at games will push Ross in the right direction.

As far as I'm concerned, Stephen Ross is an idiot! This fool is being loyal to Philbin and Ireland... How about LOYALTY to your effin' FANS! ENOUGH ALREADY WITH THIS BULL!

Armando tweet:

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 12m
I reported weeks ago Steve Ross had assured Jeff Ireland he's safe. Hearing he does NOT want to go back on his word. Struggling with it.

Back
Top Bottom