Schefter says Ireland "expected to return in 2014". | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Schefter says Ireland "expected to return in 2014".

Armando tweet: Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 12m
I reported weeks ago Steve Ross had assured Jeff Ireland he's safe. Hearing he does NOT want to go back on his word. Struggling with it.

Good lord, we really are screwed with this clown as our owner. I thought the Wannstedt years were bad but I'm seriously questioning my fandom right now.

To think we missed on some quality coaches (Harbaugh) so Ireland could keep his job.

Omar says nobody knows who's safe and who's not.

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 2m
RT @hades0484 Schefter says philbin and ireland safe unbelievable > NOBODY knows that with absolutely certainty. SORRY

Omar says nobody knows who's safe and who's not.

I believe this. Ross has been super quiet. Every beat writer is S. Fla know nothing. So Schefter is supposed to be more in touch?

We can only pray that Ross has the balls big enough to do what needs to be done and remove the stench finally around this tea, that he has failed to address for 5 seasons now.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hsmash:

Didn't go into much else detail, just said there was doubt in the organization that he'd be fired, but Ross was mulling over his options. Always gotta take what Schefter says with a grain of salt, but I figured it's noteworthy.

That's exactly what I'm expecting! Nothing will happen... Nothing will change...

computersuicidecannotunseewhathasbeensee-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom