Schulters to sign with the Pack![Thread title unsupported] | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Schulters to sign with the Pack![Thread title unsupported]

The Pack were always in the mix.It was a bad sign that we had no news of him for such a long time.

Joneal7 said:
wouldnt that make 3 safeties they got...with the caliber of starting....Shulters, Freeman, and Earl Little if im not mistaken
I thought I remembed that too. Besides, didn't they just cut a high priced vet in Sharper? Why would they then go get another? Just seems odd...

Once i see a link i will believe but until then...i smell BS!

OOOOOOOOH NO!!! :eek: Damnit, hope it's not true or doesn't go through. I want Lance Schulters and I want him now!!! :fire:

We can only hope

I hope this is BS. When some guy said the Giants signed RW that was proven to be bull****.I hope its the samething,if not oh well.

dominizzo said:
I highly doubt that Collins will do the job good, i hate having raw rookies on secondary, i dont mind on d line but secondary is a lil whiffy
do you think Travis Daniels is a raw rookie?

Yeah, i'm not gonna grill you like most of us did PressCoverage, but, I would like to wait until I see a credible source report this!

Seems like a false title to me. You aren't sure if he's going to GB or not. I was mislead that he actually was going to GB. Until there's a link, you should have just put a question mark instead of an exclamation mark.

byroan said:
Seems like a false title to me. You aren't sure if he's going to GB or not. I was mislead that he actually was going to GB. Until there's a link, you should have just put a question mark instead of an exclamation mark.

sorrry Byroan

dominizzo said:
i think Daniles is better than Collins
alright just asking, I think Daniels will be good

dominizzo said:
sorrry Byroan

It's alright. I'd be more careful next time, you know how rumors can be. Most of them never come true. I'll look for a link for you online though, the Gannett wisconsin newspaper should have a website.

Back
Top Bottom