Schulters to sign with the Pack![Thread title unsupported] | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Schulters to sign with the Pack![Thread title unsupported]

BrazForPhins said:
I think Poole can be..not daniels. Knowing the system now makes him better NOW compared to the others. By long term we'll see who's better and then I guess it's Will Poole.
Travis Daniels has good talent, he was a ballhawk as a safety and now he is a tall CB, I think his height gives him an edge over other CBs, most CBs are not 6' 2"

I don't want to say that your friend is a liar but I've done alot of searching and haven't seen anything at all about him going to GB. I mean PFT doesn't have anything on him going to GB and if PFT doesn't have it I doubt it's true cause they would post any type of rumor no matter what.

i truly feel bad for jim bates and arturo freeman cuz the other players on the green bay defense suk @$$....they're still gonna get toyed with

nick1 said:
Travis Daniels has good talent, he was a ballhawk as a safety and now he is a tall CB, I think his height gives him an edge over other CBs, most CBs are not 6' 2"

I agree he may be good..I believe daniels will be a really good CB..To begin with, saban drafted him, and he knows him better than anybody.
My point is that, right now, he has an edge over the others CB's because he knows the system, though he might have better natural skills than most of them (howard,edwards,roundtree) too.
I just think Poole will be better. An interesting fact to compare both in the future is that both are 4th round picks though Poole was considered late 1st or early 2nd round value..I don't remember exactly why he slipped through the boards, if my mind is not misleading me , he was sick or something on his pre-draft workout..
In last years TC and through the short playing time he had last season, poole showed glimpses (I SAD GLIMPSES) that he can be a pro bowl corner if well developed. Im pissed off that he got hurt.:fire:

BrazForPhins said:
I agree he may be good..I believe daniels will be a really good CB..To begin with, saban drafted him, and he knows him better than anybody.
My point is that, right now, he has an edge over the others CB's because he knows the system, though he might have better natural skills than most of them (howard,edwards,roundtree) too.
I just think Poole will be better. An interesting fact to compare both in the future is that both are 4th round picks though Poole was considered late 1st or early 2nd round value..I don't remember exactly why he slipped through the boards, if my mind is not misleading me , he was sick or something on his pre-draft workout..
In last years TC and through the short playing time he had last season, poole showed glimpses (I SAD GLIMPSES) that he can be a pro bowl corner if well developed. Im pissed off that he got hurt.:fire:
Poole dropped because he got a DUI

dominizzo said:
Daniels can be the next Surtain and better
:confused:

Thats a mighty big statement for a guy who hasnt played one down of NFL football. I sure hope it turns out to be true though.

Back
Top Bottom