Schulters to sign with the Pack![Thread title unsupported] | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Schulters to sign with the Pack![Thread title unsupported]

byroan said:
It's alright. I'd be more careful next time, you know how rumors can be. Most of them never come true. I'll look for a link for you online though, the Gannett wisconsin newspaper should have a website.

thnx

Here's one story:

The Packers have given thought to making a move on Lance Schulters, the veteran safety who was cut by Tennessee June 16. Don't expect GM Ted Thompson to fork out a lot of money for Schulters. Thompson has played it close to the vest since taking the job in January. He has been a frugal shopper in free agency, to say the least.

http://bears.scout.com/2/392900.html

dominizzo said:
Daniels can be the next Surtain and better
I hope so and I think so, he has a nice tall frame and long arms for swatting away passes and he has good speed

let me ask you this - was your friend that told you a GB fan, or maybe just a Fin-Hater? Sounds like he's trying to get a rise out of you...and it worked!

I think he'll go to the team that thinks they have a playoff run in them this year, mutually benefiting both parties (big $$ for a year or 2 to make a run). GB fits that profile with a QB on the brink of retirement, although Detroit might go after him. It's not in the Fins long-term interest to sign him. give the young guys a chance to develop. we're not in a position to 'patch holes' in our D coming off a 4-12 season!

sure I'd love to have him (and Law), but they're not worth dumping millions on for a season or two. that's right when we'll hit our stride!

--patience--

I don't see anywhere that says Lance has even met with the Pack yet. Your friend could be pulling a fast one on you. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

dominizzo said:

The homerism on this board is uncanny. Comparing a 4th round draft pick who you have never seen play to a solid probowl CB is insane.

He very well could be good but geez.

BillsCA said:
The homerism on this board is uncanny. Comparing a 4th round draft pick who you have never seen play to a solid probowl CB is insane.

He very well could be good but geez.
noone is comparing the two, he just said that he thinks he will be just as good or better then Surtain is. no homerism there :shakeno:

dominizzo said:

I think Poole can be..not daniels. Knowing the system now makes him better NOW compared to the others. By long term we'll see who's better and then I guess it's Will Poole.

Why would Lance pick the frozen tundra of Lambeau field over South Beach???
:lol: :confused:

Back
Top Bottom