Sean McDermott drops a hint about Sunday’s plan for Bills starters | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sean McDermott drops a hint about Sunday’s plan for Bills starters

fugawzi

Scout Team
Reaction score
“Via Andrew Siciliano of NFL Network, Bills coach Sean McDermott said Thursday morning on WGR radio that it “remains yet to be seen and determined” whether the Bills will use their starters on Sunday. Here’s the hint that McDermott may have dropped: He said that the Bills will do what’s best for “our team and our players.”

I think just whoever is in the report even if just probable will suit up but not play. That's it, whoever really needs the rest they'll give it to them but we're still playing up against Allen and Diggs.

I still say there is no way in hell McDermott risks his key players when Pittsburgh has already said they are resting theirs. There is little to nothing to gain and a crap ton to lose. I could see them playing a series of two, maybe. However, I've been wrong before.

Yeah it’s a smokescreen. He won’t be starting with a few players including JA

IIRC last year Buffalo was in a similar situation. I think they had locked up the WC slot. That time McDermott started with Allen, but he only threw something like 5 passes( actually I looked it up 3/5 5 yards). I think the plan was probably to keep the same schedule, routine, but take them out early to avoid injury.

Does he want to expose his starters to a team that now has one, and probably more positive COVID players? Is just tell my starters to stay home in bubble wrap.

I was listening to the Buffalo radio station about ten minutes ago and their beat reporter Sal Capaccio seems pretty convinced that Josh Allen won’t play much if at all.

Hopefully this is like preseason game #1 for them. Offense plays a possession or 2

Back
Top Bottom