Sean McDermott drops a hint about Sunday’s plan for Bills starters | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sean McDermott drops a hint about Sunday’s plan for Bills starters

Pittsburgh and KC are resting starters. The Bills will be at a disadvantage if they go 60 minutes with a desperate Miami team. We’ve watched this team all year, they will fight really hard regardless of the score. McDermott will have to be willing to take those lumps and play next week. Tough call!

All teams below them will need to fight hard to get in. Advantage to resting starters is there first opponent will be coming off a hard fought game.

Pittsburgh and KC are resting starters. The Bills will be at a disadvantage if they go 60 minutes with a desperate Miami team. We’ve watched this team all year, they will fight really hard regardless of the score. McDermott will have to be willing to take those lumps and play next week. Tough call!

All teams below them will need to fight hard to get in. Advantage to resting starters is there first opponent will be coming off a hard fought game.
If Sean McDermott only knew what the posters on Finheaven know:

That Sean McDermott and his family (women, children, and the elderly included) could beat the Miami Dolphins on Sunday.

So he really has no need to play any of his starters, people off the street could beat us.

Things are getting interesting in Cleveland... Ugh, rooting for the Steelers

We won't really know till game time. They might want to rest the starters but make no mistake, they want to win the game and be home for the playoffs as long as they can.

wouldn't they activate Jake Fromm from the practice squad of they were going to bench starters? Or maybe they'll have Allen as their #2

The Dolphins do not deserve to make the playoffs if they have to rely on the Bills sitting their starters to win the game. I want the Dolphins to be in the playoffs but I want them to earn the playoff spot by beating the Bills while the Bills are playing their best players.

I have no idea why the Bills would sit their players because the fear that their players might be injured while posters expect the Dolphins to have their starters play in the game. The Dolphin starters could also be injured in the game and not be able to play in the playoffs if the Dolphins get that far.

The Dolphins do not deserve to make the playoffs if they have to rely on the Bills sitting their starters to win the game. I want the Dolphins to be in the playoffs but I want them to earn the playoff spot by beating the Bills while the Bills are playing their best players.

I have no idea why the Bills would sit their players because the fear that their players might be injured while posters expect the Dolphins to have their starters play in the game. The Dolphin starters could also be injured in the game and not be able to play in the playoffs if the Dolphins get that far.
:boog:

He is going to be scoreboard watching. Starters play until halftime and reevaluate.

Make Josh Allen miserable in this game. We might be playing them again next week if we win. X Howerd needs to stop Diggs.

Lol

These DESERVE takes are short sighted and absurd.

Colts had a chance to clinch a playoff spot but lost to Pittsburgh

Browns had a chance to clinch a playoff spot but lost to the Jets

Titans had a chance to clinch a playoff spot but lost to GB

Ravens were on the outside looking in but needed somebody above them to lose to get back into the wild card.

So who DESERVES it??

By the takes I see here NOBODY. Only KC, Buffalo and Pittsburgh have EARNED it nobody else?

Last edited:
These DESERVE takes are short sighted and absurd.

Colts had a chance to clinch a playoff spot but lost to Pittsburgh

Browns had a chance to clinch a playoff spot but lost to the Jets

Titans had a chance to clinch a playoff spot but lost to GB

Ravens were on the outside looking in but needed somebody above them to lose to get back into the wild card.

So who DESERVES it??

By the takes I see hear NOBODY. Only KC, Buffalo and Pittsburgh have EARNED it nobody else?
I guess only 3 teams deserve to go in with the standards of fin heaven. I am shocked for a franchise that is starved of playoffs. Any other forum these teams just want to get in. Heck Steelers make it most years and their fans were saying they couldn’t care how they get it. I guess we have high standards.
I think the problem is everyone always gets excited about next year. Honestly who knows what happens year with injuries or whatever. You get in anyway you can. We won 10 games. If there were 7 seeds that got in last year 8 wins would get you in. We ****ing deserve it.

I guess only 3 teams deserve to go in with the standards of fin heaven. I am shocked for a franchise that is starved of playoffs. Any other forum these teams just want to get in. Heck Steelers make it most years and their fans were saying they couldn’t care how they get it. I guess we have high standards.
I think the problem is everyone always gets excited about next year. Honestly who knows what happens year with injuries or whatever. You get in anyway you can. We won 10 games. If there were 7 seeds that got in last year 8 wins would get you in. We ****ing deserve it.
Yeah I don’t care if the Bills forfeit Sunday, Miami earned it in my eyes.

Back
Top Bottom