Sean McDermott drops a hint about Sunday’s plan for Bills starters | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sean McDermott drops a hint about Sunday’s plan for Bills starters

There will be a ten win team left out of the playoffs this year... whichever team that is will feel as if they've been 2020'd, and I can't blame them... but things like this happen. The season is a marathon.

Last edited:
I guess only 3 teams deserve to go in with the standards of fin heaven. I am shocked for a franchise that is starved of playoffs. Any other forum these teams just want to get in. Heck Steelers make it most years and their fans were saying they couldn’t care how they get it. I guess we have high standards.
I think the problem is everyone always gets excited about next year. Honestly who knows what happens year with injuries or whatever. You get in anyway you can. We won 10 games. If there were 7 seeds that got in last year 8 wins would get you in. We ****ing deserve it.
There were no 7 seeds last year.

There will be a ten win team left out of the playoffs this year... whichever team that is will feel as if they've been 2020'd, and I can't blame them... but things like this happen. The season is a marathon.
There could be an 11 win team missing the playoffs. I didn't see that happening once the NFL went the NBA/NHL route with letting half the teams in the playoffs.

Edit: I really hope there's an 11 win team sitting home next week, because that would be the Colts, right?

There could be an 11 win team missing the playoffs. I didn't see that happening once the NFL went the NBA/NHL route with letting half the teams in the playoffs.
I was a huge NHL fan during the Edmonton years and we always had to laugh about the regular season... we played all year to eliminate 5 teams.

I was listening to the Buffalo radio station about ten minutes ago and their beat reporter Sal Capaccio seems pretty convinced that Josh Allen won’t play much if at all.
I hope Allen does play so our defense can crush his legs and destroy and grind them up into dust and they can sit there around him as they sift through their fingers, the dust of what his legs once were.

I think just whoever is in the report even if just probable will suit up but not play. That's it, whoever really needs the rest they'll give it to them but we're still playing up against Allen and Diggs.
I think Allen and Diggs definitely dress and go through gameday routines and warmups and even maybe Allen plays to get the 40 yards he needs...but I don’t buy these guys playing more than a couple series. And anyone with a scrape or coming off an injury probably doesn’t even dress. Poyer had a head injury scare, john Brown hasn’t been right in months, obviously Beasely is out...maybe they even sit Milano but he’s trending back upwards off his injury so maybe he’s limited. Doesn’t make sense to play any of them

I hope Allen does play so our defense can crush his legs and destroy and grind them up into dust and they can sit there around him as they sift through their fingers, the dust of what his legs once were.
You have seen him against this team....pretty much every time he’s played them right? I hope he sits the whole game because I grew tired of him putting TDs on the Dolphins two years ago and he wasn’t even good until now.

I think he’s won AFC player of the week half of his Miami games

We are going to need a couple of sacks, maybe a strip sack by Ogbah and a X man interception

Just been watching The Mandalorian. I thought I was still watching it reading that tosh. This Is The Way.

Bills are legit but it looks like we are/will be too. If we have exciting battles with them for first place every year for the next decade we're in for some great football. If we suck and take control ala the Pats I may throw up.I have no problem fighting them for first place each and every year...just hope the Jets continue to suck ;)

The Dolphins just need to play there game and don't worry as to who is starting and is not for the Bills. Play 60 minutes and kick butt in all three phases of the game. They need to control there path. Fins Up with Fire! :ffic:
Easier said than done.

Back
Top Bottom