Sean McDermott drops a hint about Sunday’s plan for Bills starters | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sean McDermott drops a hint about Sunday’s plan for Bills starters

The Dolphins do not deserve to make the playoffs if they have to rely on the Bills sitting their starters to win the game. I want the Dolphins to be in the playoffs but I want them to earn the playoff spot by beating the Bills while the Bills are playing their best players.

I have no idea why the Bills would sit their players because the fear that their players might be injured while posters expect the Dolphins to have their starters play in the game. The Dolphin starters could also be injured in the game and not be able to play in the playoffs if the Dolphins get that far.

So going 10-6 is not enough to deserve the playoffs. gotcha :rolleyes:

Buff beat Pitt already and that may factor into their thinking - eg, they may not be so worried about going there in the playoffs if it came to it. Short trip, same weather, no fans anyway etc.

They activitied John brown from Covid list so they def will play him a bit to work off rust. No Beasley. Not sure how long brown will go after being out but I am sure they want to get him reps.

You have seen him against this team....pretty much every time he’s played them right? I hope he sits the whole game because I grew tired of him putting TDs on the Dolphins two years ago and he wasn’t even good until now.

I think he’s won AFC player of the week half of his Miami games
It was just my fantasy getting away with me lol

Cole Beasley (knee) won't play in Week 17 against the Dolphins.​

As expected. There's no need to force Beasley onto the field in a game the Bills don't need to win. Even if Josh Allen and Stefon Diggs suit up (which doesn't seem likely at this point), both are expected to max out at one quarter ahead of the Wild Card round.

I looked up the box score for Bills finale last year. It’s not an exact situation since they technically do have something they can choose to play for in securing the 2 seed...but I think comments and non commitments to it are starting to form a picture that they might do the same this year.

anyway...

Allen only had 5 pass attempts before Barkley took over. Singletary didn’t take a snap. Brown and Beasley saw no targets. Their entire defensive stats are top heavy with non starters.

I think they punt on this game and after like two series we don’t even know the names of the guys on the field.

They have to be thinking they have a true shot at the big one after this second half of the season. No way they don’t protect themselves

Back
Top Bottom