sean salisbery says Losmn would be 1st overall | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

sean salisbery says Losmn would be 1st overall

Losman7 said:
Dude, we swept you last year, but guess what, I'd let you beat us twice every year if we got to go on and win the Super Bowl.

I don't think Tom Brady is sweating the Dolphan game from last year. Its pretty much just you guys that still talk about it.

Nobody is immune from losing, again a cellar team beat the champs. If being the favorite(although Buffalo isnt favorite for anything this year) was all that determined games, then why play them?

ih8brady said:
Nobody is immune from losing, again a cellar team beat the champs. If being the favorite(although Buffalo isnt favorite for anything this year) was all that determined games, then why play them?

What are you talking about??

And of course Buffalo isn't a favorite, but aside from the questionmark at QB, we are expected to make the playoffs.

As long as Losman dosen't completely blow it, and we win games with Defense and McGahee we should be a winning team.

"if Losman were 2/3 the QB we'd sweep you every year."

Sounds like you think the Bills get two automatic wins.

ih8brady said:
"if Losman were 2/3 the QB we'd sweep you every year."

Sounds like you think the Bills get two automatic wins.

If Losman can manage the game and not turn the ball over as much as bledsoe we will win 10-12 games next year.

Our D is sick, and PAt Williams leaving won't really be that bad, Ron Edwards is a much better pass rusher from the DT spot, and we could use more pass rush than run stuffing. Having Milloy and Vincent at SAfteys the whole season would mean alot too, they missed a total of like 14 games or something.

And our O should be decent, we lost Jennings but we will address Oline more(w've already added 2 guys) during and after the draft. Our wideouts are more than solid, Mould coming out of the season 100%, and Evans was one of the NFL's best big play recievers in the second half of the season.

And McGahee will be 100% this year, it takes 2 years to come back from knee problems, look at Edge.

A tight end, a tackle, maybe a nickel CB and better than Bledsoe (not hard) play from Losman and we will be in the postseason.

Even if the Bills were as great as you think are or had a team full of allstars(which they're not), they could still lose any game if they are simply outperformed.

ih8brady said:
Even if the Bills were as great as you think are or had a team full of allstars(which they're not), they could still lose any game if they are simply outperformed.

Dude we managed to win 9 games last season with Bledsoe, and McGahee and Evans didn't start seeing the ball til game 5. They each have a year under thier belts, plus our coach won't be a rookie anymore either.

Face the facts, the Bills are gonna be a dominant team in the afc.

Losman7 said:
Dude we managed to win 9 games last season with Bledsoe, and McGahee and Evans didn't start seeing the ball til game 5. They each have a year under thier belts, plus our coach won't be a rookie anymore either.

I think that is a bit deceiving. I wouldn't say any team is going to be the dominant team in the AFC East. Plus, you have a rookie QB starting. I realize (Rothlisberger) that doesn't mean you'll be bad either, but that is quite the statement considering how good our division is. I have to disagree.

Dirtywater said:
I think that is a bit deceiving. I wouldn't say any team is going to be the dominant team in the AFC East. Plus, you have a rookie QB starting. I realize (Rothlisberger) that doesn't mean you'll be bad either, but that is quite the statement considering how good our division is. I have to disagree.

Dude, our entire division could win ten plus games this year. I doubt Miami will, but 3 of our teams could make the playoffs.

Losman7 said:
in this years draft. I'm gonna have to agree with him. You guys should go with a RB, these QB's are gonna bust.
:shakeno:
Gee I wonder if you would feel the same way about Losman if the Dolphins would have drafted him last year??
I highly doubt it!

Marino1983

Losman7 said:

Yeah they sure did show their "dominance" against the steelers 3rd string last game of the season!
:egads:

Marino1983

Losman7 said:
If Losman can manage the game and not turn the ball over as much as bledsoe we will win 10-12 games next year.

Our D is sick, and PAt Williams leaving won't really be that bad, Ron Edwards is a much better pass rusher from the DT spot, and we could use more pass rush than run stuffing. Having Milloy and Vincent at SAfteys the whole season would mean alot too, they missed a total of like 14 games or something.

And our O should be decent, we lost Jennings but we will address Oline more(w've already added 2 guys) during and after the draft. Our wideouts are more than solid, Mould coming out of the season 100%, and Evans was one of the NFL's best big play recievers in the second half of the season.

And McGahee will be 100% this year, it takes 2 years to come back from knee problems, look at Edge.

A tight end, a tackle, maybe a nickel CB and better than Bledsoe (not hard) play from Losman and we will be in the postseason.
Do you wear those ROSE colored glasses all the time or just when the subject turns to YOUR goats?
:spit:

Marinio1983

Losman7 said:
I don't think Tom Brady is sweating the Dolphan game from last year. Its pretty much just you guys that still talk about it.
Maybe because the Pats were the s-b champions! ya think?
And like your fan base doesn't spend countless hours posting about the goats 2 wins over the Dolphins last season 24/7 on this site.....
:shakeno:

Marino1983

Back
Top Bottom