sean salisbery says Losmn would be 1st overall | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

sean salisbery says Losmn would be 1st overall

MikeO said:
No, but Tom Donahue worked for ESPN for a few years. They are all buddie-buddie and the ESPN crew is protecting their buddy.

Same way that Randy Muller's name is up for every GM job. ESPN guys are sticking together trying to get their buddy a job so they have anohter "un-named source" they can use.
Protecting a buddy at the risk of looking bad as announcers? Yeah sure. Maybe Saban will intentionally tank the draft so his buddy Bellichick would look good :rolleyes:

Losman threw the worst interception I've ever seen last year against the Patriots. He was staring at this linebacker (Bruschi, I believe) and the guy was no more than 3 yards away from him and he throws the ball right to him. No Bills player in sight. Either Losman is blind, or he's the second coming of Joe Pisarcik.

Losman7 said:
Rodgers and Smith just seem like QB's who are a stretch at early picks just because they are the only decent QB's.

Losman was a first rounder, even with the other 3 big names, so obviously someone saw somthing in him.

I could be wrong, I just think Smith and Rodgers are rated so highly cause there is nobody else.

Kiper said that Smith and Rodgers wouldn't be as high if they were in the 2004 draft, but they'd still be in the early teens of the first round and ahead of Losman.

TheMadPorpoise said:
Losman threw the worst interception I've ever seen last year against the Patriots. He was staring at this linebacker (Bruschi, I believe) and the guy was no more than 3 yards away from him and he throws the ball right to him. No Bills player in sight. Either Losman is blind, or he's the second coming of Joe Pisarcik.
Sure. But those INT's that AJ threw returned for TD's and that throw by Fiedler returned for a TD by Spikes was a thing of beauty :lol:

TheMadPorpoise said:

Thats play was BS. That was his first game action ever, coming off an injury, in the 4th quarter of an embarssing blowout to the world champions.

He had his warmups on and I believe he was the 3rd QB, Mularkey threw him in for some odd reason.

It really wasn't much worse than AJ's to Big Pat:evil:

This is an excuse for you to brag about Losman.

:shakeno:

We'll have fun picking him off plenty of times twice a year.

Just when I asked for Fin fans to come up with REAL NFL GMs, scouts, and personnel comparing Smith & Rogers to Losman this thread gets moved out of the main forum....

It's unfortunate because if Salisbury is RIGHT, then this would have ENORMOUS complications for the Dolphins draft. Too bad this got moved. Oh well, I'll come back in a few days to see the 2 NFL scout quotes that insist Rogers isn't another Tedford bust and that Smith's passes don't really flutter....

:roflmao:

This will also give us Bills fans a first glimpse at Saban the GM. If he commits an enormous amount of cap space to one of these QB's I will feel much better about our chances vs this Dolphin regime in the next few years.

Justasportsfan said:
Sure. But those INT's that AJ threw returned for TD's and that throw by Fiedler returned for a TD by Spikes was a thing of beauty :lol:

What does that have to do with the discussion at hand?

OK, since many of you think Losman was a stretch in the first round, he would have been an early 2nd.

Maybe around at #36, a pick that a certain team traded for AJ Feeley.

Who would you rather have?

I know I may be in the minority here, but I think Losman could be really good. Even excellent. He is going to have a rough road ahead as all of the D he'll face in the AFCE are great, but I think he could easily have been chosen #1 this season.

Only time will tell, but I'd bet on the kid succeeding. Just a hunch though, may be wrong.

Dirtywater said:
I know I may be in the minority here, but I think Losman could be really good. Even excellent. He is going to have a rough road ahead as all of the D he'll face in the AFCE are great, but I think he could easily have been chosen #1 this season.

Only time will tell, but I'd bet on the kid succeeding. Just a hunch though, may be wrong.

Yeah, but we don't see very tough D's early on, Houston D sucks, TB is declining, Oaklan sucks, NO sucks. Losman will have a chance to build confidence early on.

Losman7 said:
Yeah WR's . McMike is ridiculous

Eh, was only trying to help the arguement that there is more talent on the Phins passing game.

He is ridiculous? How so? Top 5 TE.

Shockey, Gates, Gonzalez, Heap, McMike in no particular order.

Losman7 said:
OK, since many of you think Losman was a stretch in the first round, he would have been an early 2nd.

Maybe around at #36, a pick that a certain team traded for AJ Feeley.

Who would you rather have?

Assuming I have a choice with the same draft pick of Feely or Losman, I'd choose Losman hands down.

Justasportsfan said:

Were we bragging about Feeley? No. Did you and Losman7 brag up Losman? Yes.

Bad attemt at being funny...:shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom