sean salisbery says Losmn would be 1st overall | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

sean salisbery says Losmn would be 1st overall

kizzaboo said:
Eh, was only trying to help the arguement that there is more talent on the Phins passing game.

He is ridiculous? How so? Top 5 TE.

Shockey, Gates, Gonzalez, Heap, McMike in no particular order.

I think Gates and Gonzalez are 1a and 1b. Heap and McMichael are pretty equal IMO, although McMichael is a better athelete.

Shockey is way overrated. We'll see how Kellen Winslow Jr does.

Losman7 said:
I think Gates and Gonzalez are 1a and 1b. Heap and McMichael are pretty equal IMO, although McMichael is a better athelete.

Shockey is way overrated. We'll see how Kellen Winslow Jr does.

Gates has had 1 good year. Im not going to but him up with Gonzalez yet. A little premature in my opinion. Shockey also had a crap offence last year. I think he will rebound.

kizzaboo said:
Gates has had 1 good year. Im not going to but him up with Gonzalez yet. A little premature in my opinion. Shockey also had a crap offence last year. I think he will rebound.

Gates is justa sick athelete, and big, he'll be even better when San Diego gets better WR's.

Shockeys a bum, his attitude is way to high for his production as of late.

Losman7 said:
Gates is justa sick athelete, and big, he'll be even better when San Diego gets better WR's.

Shockeys a bum, his attitude is way to high for his production as of late.

Gates, maybe.. maybe not, only speculation.

Shockey may be a bum, but so is Moss.. that does not make him a bad player or downplay his rank among his peers.

Losman7 said:
OK, since many of you think Losman was a stretch in the first round, he would have been an early 2nd.

Maybe around at #36, a pick that a certain team traded for AJ Feeley.

Who would you rather have?

Who here is claiming Feeley as great? Not even his biggest supporters are that clueless.

ih8brady said:
Who here is claiming Feeley as great? Not even his biggest supporters are that clueless.

This is true, and it was a dumb point for the Bill fan to bring up.:shakeno:

:roflmao: sean s??????? this idio is the same guy who said the colts would have no problems beating the pats in the playoffs, along with many other sportscasters, but he is the biggest idiot out there

Nothing has become more fashionable than saying anyone who is in the media is an idiot. I have no bias at all towards SS, and I think he is OK. Sure he is not always right, but who is? I'd still his advice over the average forum poster anyday.

Only time will tell, but Losman looks good to me.

Dirtywater said:
Nothing has become more fashionable than saying anyone who is in the media is an idiot.

I agree. I hereby apologize to the World's idiots, morons and fools for ever comparing them to the sports media.

Like Tom Brady good?

What is that suppose to mean? That Brady isnt good or not better than Losman? If you believe either, you're W-R-O-N-G.

ih8brady said:
What is that suppose to mean? That Brady isnt good or not better than Losman? If you believe either, you're W-R-O-N-G.

That meansw Tom Brady is wayyy better than I ever thought he would be and if Losman were 2/3 the QB we'd sweep you every year.

Losman7 said:
That meansw Tom Brady is wayyy better than I ever thought he would be and if Losman were 2/3 the QB we'd sweep you every year.

Kind of like how Brady and the pats swept us during our worst season ever? :shakeno:

ih8brady said:
Kind of like how Brady and the pats swept us during our worst season ever? :shakeno:

I guess that is one way to look at it. Another way is to point out that as part of the Patriots, he was a critical player in winning 3 out of the last 4 Super Bowls and twice won SB MVP.

And believe me, I am taking nothing away from your win in Miami against us this year. You handed us our ***, no excuses. But, if your point is that anyone can lose in today's NFL then I agree.

clear.gif

ih8brady said:

Dude, we swept you last year, but guess what, I'd let you beat us twice every year if we got to go on and win the Super Bowl.

I don't think Tom Brady is sweating the Dolphan game from last year. Its pretty much just you guys that still talk about it.

Dirtywater said:
I guess that is one way to look at it. Another way is to point out that as part of the Patriots, he was a critical player in winning 3 out of the last 4 Super Bowls and twice won SB MVP.

And believe me, I am taking nothing away from your win in Miami against us this year. You handed us our ***, no excuses. But, if your point is that anyone can lose in today's NFL then I agree.

clear.gif

As he proved with the above post, the Bills are the greatest ever now they have Jesus P...I mean J.P. Losman. They have no chance at losing to us:shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom