sean salisbery says Losmn would be 1st overall | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

sean salisbery says Losmn would be 1st overall

ih8brady said:
Here is a non-bias source(not some ESPN clown or local paper) comparin Losman and this year's top 2 QBs:

LOSMAN:
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/2004/draft/players/47584.html

ALEX SMITH
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/2005/draft/players/63700.html

AARON RODGERS
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/2005/draft/players/64079.html

(NOTE: To read full analysis, click article)

So, Losman7, go ahead and believe that Losman is a better prospect than everyone in this draft...:rolleyes: :shakeno:

P.S.: 2nd rounder, sounds like a reach...:lol:

Thats an analysis I can buy.:)

MikeO said:
It's a stupid stance to take by Sealsbury becuase YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT LOSMAN WOULD HAVE DONE AS A SENIOR IN COLLEGE! Your telling me if he threw 10 TD's to 20 INT's, he's the top QB in this draft?

It's idiotic on so many levels its beyond stupid

Couldn't the same be said for any player, any year??

Its a stupid argument.

baalworship said:
Sean Salisbury isn't alone. Mel Kiper also agrees.
Not true. On the Sportscenter NFL Draft preview on friday Kiper said Smith and Rogers would have been in the same area as Rivers and Big Ben, around the teens and would be higher than Losman.

MelbournePhin said:
go back to bills zone, we dont give a fuk about losman right now

Nicely put. Way to represent Austrailians

NAME G ATT COM PCT YDS YDS/ATT YDS/G INT TD
1. J.p. Losman 13 401 230 57.4 2468 6.2 189.8 10 19

NAME CMP ATT YDS CMP% YDS/A TD INT RAT
Alex Smith 214 317 2952 67.5 9.3 32 4 176.5

Also Smith is 6'4 compared to Losmans 6'2 and he runs a 4.7 compared to Losmas 4.5 something...wow less than 2 tenths of a sec. the numbers speak for themself and smith is the better QB i cant see where your argument is.

Losman7 said:
Couldn't the same be said for any player, any year??

Its a stupid argument.

YES! Which is why Salsbury is a moron for trying to make this arguement.

Losman7 said:
I really believe it. I mean, at last years draft Losman was talked about very highly. Of course Finfans are gonna say he sucks, but I think the skys the limit with this kid.

Sure, he could turn out to be a bust, but he's in a perfect position to succeed, great RB, great WR's, Wyche coaching him, great D to cover his mistakes.

Your a buffalo fan of course your going to be biased

$10 says you were scratching your head when buffalo made this pick!

Buddwalk said:

I was really excited. I remember all week the had a segment on sports center about Losman, how he could very well be the best QB coming out of last years draft.

How Green Bay and a few other were looking at him in the late first.

I knew we needed a young QB to replace Drew, honestly I wanted Big ben from a trade up with Pit or at #13 (although I'm happy with Evans)

But when I saw the Bills logo pop up and heard we traded for Losman I was stoked.

MCMike81 said:
NAME G ATT COM PCT YDS YDS/ATT YDS/G INT TD
1. J.p. Losman 13 401 230 57.4 2468 6.2 189.8 10 19

NAME CMP ATT YDS CMP% YDS/A TD INT RAT
Alex Smith 214 317 2952 67.5 9.3 32 4 176.5

Didn't Smith have a better cast around him. A better OL?

Buddwalk said:

Mort, Jaworski and Salisbury are bills fans too?

Justasportsfan said:
Mort, Jaworski and Salisbury are bills fans too?

No, but Tom Donahue worked for ESPN for a few years. They are all buddie-buddie and the ESPN crew is protecting their buddy.

Same way that Randy Muller's name is up for every GM job. ESPN guys are sticking together trying to get their buddy a job so they have anohter "un-named source" they can use.

sports24/7 said:
Not true. On the Sportscenter NFL Draft preview on friday Kiper said Smith and Rogers would have been in the same area as Rivers and Big Ben, around the teens and would be higher than Losman.

Same area? Yeah, they'll be drafted in the same area. Let's try this all. Stop with the recycled CNNSI draft preview rankings and the like. Give me solid quotes from real NFL scouts, GM's and personnel people comparing Smith and Rogers and last year's QB class. I already gave you our GM saying the Blesto scouting service ranked last years QB's higher. I'll take Blesto (which uses real scouts and is PAID for by real NFL teams) over wishful thinking.

I am sure you should be able to find better stuff than what you guys are coming up with. BTW, again REAL scouting services (Not lame amateur scouting reports), REAL GM's, real scouts etc are what you guys should be coming with for your arguments.

Losman7 said:
in this years draft. I'm gonna have to agree with him. You guys should go with a RB, these QB's are gonna bust.

It's possible that Rodgers and Smith may be busts, but honestly I think Losman will be a bust as well.

TheMadPorpoise said:
It's possible that Rodgers and Smith may be busts, but honestly I think Losman will be a bust as well.

Rodgers and Smith just seem like QB's who are a stretch at early picks just because they are the only decent QB's.

Losman was a first rounder, even with the other 3 big names, so obviously someone saw somthing in him.

I could be wrong, I just think Smith and Rodgers are rated so highly cause there is nobody else.

Back
Top Bottom