Sean smith fails | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sean smith fails

MarshallFin1

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Same ol from this dude, gettin beat on everyplay and does nothing. Say what u want, this is preseason yea but this is also a football game, i am concerned as everyone should be about smith.

Thought he was actually in decent position on that TD. Dude made a great throw. He doesn't look very good overall though, although he tackles well.

Im geting that way too................

me thinks i'm winning the yards allowed bet with ck right now...lol...too bad its preseason... :lol:

I'll hold off judgement until we see just exactly how much our new defensive coordinator schemes and gets a real pass rush once the season starts. one lackluster preseason isn't going to get any kneejerk reaction(s) out of me. We looked darn good last preseason we know how that turned out.

Preseason. Don't count yet.

Got beat on that one though. What a throw and catch. Sam Hurd auditioning for the Dolphins .

yeah that throw was unreal...and to be honest with you as a huge dolphin fan i don't want to root for anyone to get beat...i hope he proves me wrong...and i mean that...

i want to win dammit

Yep. Ive pretty much had it with S.Smith. He is going on my list of people that I will bash on the reg.

me thinks i'm winning the yards allowed bet with ck right now...lol...too bad its preseason... :lol:

CK had you the whole time.... when Smith is sitting his *** on the bench he's going give up less yards per SNAP than Davis....:lol:

Yeah, this dude is really starting to worry me.....he is suspect. looking more like a scrub every game that he plays in.

Back
Top Bottom