Sean smith fails | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sean smith fails

When we actually start playing our pressure defense S.Smith will look alot better knowing the QB has to get the ball out quicker. We all know what a pass rush does for a secondary and in the preseason the pass rush has not been forced from every direction like it will in the regular season.

Sean's just another 2nd year Miami Dolphin player that only plays against the best athletes on the field and getting ripped for not being an all-pro already. Afterall he's a late 2nd round pick so naturally it's disappointing he isn't great already!

I honestly don't think many cornerbacks in this league could have stopped that throw and catch. It was a perfectly thrown ball and there's not much you can do outside of just outrunning the receiver to break it up. If anything, we should be up in arms about how he defended Roddy White last week, that was downright embarassing...

I think sean has plenty of potential ... but starting last year seems to have gotten in his head that " He'll be aiiight "

he got the corner job handed to him after he put in a little work last offseason and now he's acting like he doesn't need to hustle anymore ... You can just feel it whenever he talks to the media, or his body language ... the guy sure has short memory ( which is good for a corner ) and swagger (this too) but when you mix that with poor judgement and bad working habits, it's a recipe for failure IMO ...

As much as vontae worked hard all preseason and grinded , sean did the exact opposite, and the difference has been blatantly obvious throughout august ..

I think sean has plenty of potential ... but starting last year seems to have gotten in his head that " He'll be aiiight "

he got the corner job handed to him after he put in a little work last offseason and now he's acting like he doesn't need to hustle anymore ... You can just feel it whenever he talks to the media, or his body language ... the guy sure has short memory ( which is good for a corner ) and swagger (this too) but when you mix that with poor judgement and bad working habits, it's a recipe for failure IMO ...

As much as vontae worked hard all preseason and grinded , sean did the exact opposite, and the difference has been blatantly obvious throughout august ..

exactly why i think smith is 1 touchdown away from losing his starting job, will allen or nate ness should replace him.

Back
Top Bottom