Season MVP | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Season MVP

There are definitely times when I wonder if this team could win big with Ryan Fitzpatrick. I know he's not the long-term answer, but man you are right. He lifted this team in a way that we haven't seen in a long time.

I agree man, and I have said before that if Fitzpatrick was younger and relatively unknown everyone on here would be going crazy about his play this year and possible long term future here.

Fitz was such a joy to watch -- and imagine ???? if The Man had a complimentary running game

and top shelf pass pro ??????????????

I think we'd score some points!

Build the O aggressively this draft and 2020 will be some serious fun!

Great win! Nothing like beating the cheats in the home despite the refs etc.

:woot:

Yikes. Fitz may have been our MVP - I will concede that - but that’s not a good thing. And he’s not capable of playing well enough week in and out to get you to the playoffs - no matter how good your coaching and talent are. He’s the very definition of 6-10.

I will say this - after a horrid start - he did spark the team from the Washington game forward. His running w the ball and taking hits etc was a display of veteran moxie and leadership. For a guy w his money and at his age, I respect the fact that he stood in and took shots that others (Cutler) refused to do. He helped give DVP and Gesicki break out seasons. And this final drive to kick the Pats in the vagina was so awesome as it means we are going to be spared of seeing them in the SB.

Ryan Fitzpatrick is a warrior - I will agree.

I mean how do you not give it to DVP

he was a straight alpha this year. Top 5 elite status

I’d say fitz is the mvp for his off script play. Which has saved the o line at times but also left plays on the field too.

But dvp really stepped it up this year. Gilmore has his hands full today and dvp has very natural pluck the ball out of the air with his hands.

Dvp balled out.

What makes Fitz amazing is we had NO run game, I think I read Fitz will lead us in rushing, So we did it all through the air is amazing. To beat the Pats in Foxboro In Dec to prevent them from getting a bye. This seems big. We just beat the AFC champions at their home ,where they never lose . We have 12 draft picks including ,including 5 in the first 60. We have over $120 million in cap money. We also have a great draft set up in 2021. This is a great time to be a dolphin fan. We have a coach.

Back
Top Bottom